Quote Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
I do actually have an Everyday/Travel Cubelet, and you're correct it does have internal pockets on one side. I actually love the thing as a small cross body bag, but found it often not large enough for what I need to carry, and in fact that's what led to me finally buying the Side Kick. If I could go back in time I would have just bought a Side Kick instead of the Travel Cubelet, as I don't really have a need for BOTH (though I'm sure I will come up with something, I always do) so I'd say if anyone was trying to decide between the two just go for the Side Kick unless you have a specific need for the smaller size of the Travel Cubelet.
I use my TC/EC as an internal organizer in a lot of other bags... one is always set up as my 'mobile office' with checkbooks, stamps, post-its, pen, random stuff like that... the strap I keep coiled up in the outside pocket and I attach a grab handle to one exterior o-ring so that it's easy to yank out of the bag. On random work trips, I've dumped out the normal stuff, switched straps, and used it as a small walking around bag.