Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBr00ks View Post
    Yes, thank you!
    I still need to make that blog post, but here's the patterns for the V3:
    TOM BIHN V3 Mask Pattern - Size M/L
    TOM BIHN V3 Mask Pattern - Size S/M

Quote Originally Posted by Vladdy View Post
    Hi @Darcy , I'm not sure if this has already been addressed elsewhere, but what happened to the twill V4 design that was to be released in September? I've been eagerly waiting for this mask to become available, but now I don't even see it listed on the site.

I love my V3 by the way!
    I'm glad you love your V3! If you haven't already, consider leaving a review on the V3 page; we're donating an additional V1 Mask for every review posted on our website for bags or masks.

The folks testing the V4 in Flannel love the 100% Cotton Flannel so much that we've decided to offer only offer the V4 in Flannel. I (and our other testers) find the flannel to be soft, breathable, comfortable, and it also gives the mask a nice structure. Since Nik gave me a sample V4 in flannel, it's become my go-to mask. I've worn it on hot (90-degree-ish) summer days and I don't find it any warmer than the other materials we use. Anyway, I hope you guys like it as much as we do!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your response @Darcy ! I did just submit a review for the V3.

As for the V4, I'll be honest. The materials didn't matter to me as much as the availability (Sep vs. Oct). The flannel version sounds like a real hit!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @KBr00ks and everyone else who's been waiting for the V3 pattern.... it's here!

Let us know if you have any feedback. There will be a video coming soon that shows Tom sewing the V3 start-to-finish. Our goal is to share the V4 pattern the same day the V4 Mask is available for purchase.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

San Francisco, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I only have a few of the V1 masks. I've been using a 16" key strap as a neck strap, it works out well. Attachment 24955
    Thank you so much for sharing this brilliant hack! This, along with @G42 's Peet's hack, essentially enabled me to convert my V1 masks into a more breathable V2 mask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any plans of doing another run of different colors for masks? I know it all depends on fabric availability of the poly/cotton fabric, but I'd love to be able to get V3s in more than just a light blue. And a variety of V1 colors.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8