Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    East Coast, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will there be more Medium Cafe Bags any time soon?

I realize that you all are working hard on producing a variety of bags again. I can't imagine how much work that must be! I don't want to sound pushy but I'm just wondering if or when you think you'll be making more Medium Cafe Bags? I'm specifically looking for the Deep Blue/Coyote combination. I missed my shot at it when it was in stock and don't see it on the list anymore. I'd be happy to pick another if that one's gone away but, I am willing to wait if it'll come around again.
    Thanks,

John

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcinverso View Post
    I realize that you all are working hard on producing a variety of bags again. I can't imagine how much work that must be! I don't want to sound pushy but I'm just wondering if or when you think you'll be making more Medium Cafe Bags? I'm specifically looking for the Deep Blue/Coyote combination. I missed my shot at it when it was in stock and don't see it on the list anymore. I'd be happy to pick another if that one's gone away but, I am willing to wait if it'll come around again.
    Not pushy at all! I am glad you asked. We plan to make Medium Cafes in September/October... so, it'll be a little while. *takes note to add Deep Blue/Coyote to the list of colors to make*
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Germany
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Do you plan to make the same (or all) combinations that were shown in production a while ago or might there be changes? If yes, may I suggest Ursa/Dawn as a color pairing? I have my Ursa mini GWOP permanently clipped into my Dawn SSC and I think the combination is just lovely.

The far west
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    @Darcy Do you plan to make the same (or all) combinations that were shown in production a while ago or might there be changes? If yes, may I suggest Ursa/Dawn as a color pairing? I have my Ursa mini GWOP permanently clipped into my Dawn SSC and I think the combination is just lovely.
    There will likely be changes, given it's a few months before we order and begin work on the next run of Medium Cafes. I'll add Ursa/Dawn to the color request list Smilie

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love an Ursa one...Dawn seems like a great options for the interior. Also maybe Viridian?

Forum Member
    East Coast, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Not pushy at all! I am glad you asked. We plan to make Medium Cafes in September/October... so, it'll be a little while. *takes note to add Deep Blue/Coyote to the list of colors to make*
    THANK YOU, DARCY! It'll make a great Christmas gift. *takes note to show this to my wife*

Montana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    There will likely be changes, given it's a few months before we order and begin work on the next run of Medium Cafes. I'll add Ursa/Dawn to the color request list Smilie
    @Darcy ...I'd love to add Wilderness/Solaris as a MCB color combo request. Cool
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

The far west
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    @Darcy ...I'd love to add Wilderness/Solaris as a MCB color combo request. Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    I'd love an Ursa one...Dawn seems like a great options for the interior. Also maybe Viridian?

Added these requests to the color request tracker as well Smilie

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcinverso View Post
    Thanks,

John
    I sympathize. Here's mine; probably the color combo you're after?

Will there be more Medium Cafe Bags any time soon?-img_0871-jpeg