Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I think the Constellation Icons just sold out very fast
    Wow! Must have sold out lightning fast. It is such a beautiful combination. I am looking forward to the photos of it from forum members.

Me - I ordered the stealth black Smilie.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if there's been a definite answer on whether or not the larger masks would be offered in other colors, but I would like to add my vote to all the people who have been requesting this. I think my husband and I wear the same mask size (large- based on measurements) and I prefer to have different colors so we can tell them apart. Also, I really dislike the black masks, it feels very dystopic. And just because we have larger faces doesn't mean we don't deserve nice colors Smilie

Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Seasons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    PIKA is still available in Seapine Green. I got one Smilie I think Seapine is a great neutral, use the Everday as my daily carry or as an insert in Icon and thought the PIKA should join big sister.
    Seapine Green looks lovely, and I was tempted...but, it's just going to have to wait until next time. (Where's that Lottery Win when you really need it?!?!?!?)
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan View Post
    Ordered a Coyote/Coyote/Cloud Icon, because duh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I ordered a Wilderness Icon because I wanted something a little different. And I had to get Wilderness because Coyote zippers. Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacharissa View Post
    Black has been an option under the "In Production" list since the P.I.K.A.s were first announced, so I was hoping that they'd show up in the Mega-Restock. Looks like they didn't make the cut.
    We will have to wait for them. Sounds like it could be a long wait!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...

I think the Constellation Icons just sold out very fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Wow! Must have sold out lightning fast. It is such a beautiful combination. I am looking forward to the photos of it from forum members.

Me - I ordered the stealth black Smilie.
    I didnt get to check until around 9:10, and it was listed as In Production then. Its still the only color combination not in stock, so it was wildly popular and/or had a smaller batch.

I also ordered a Black/Black, which makes more sense anyway since I already have an original in Logic Blue. Along with a Truck and a Monster Truck (Im sad I wasnt able to order a Pickup Truck before its retirement) and V2 masks.
    Last edited by teresapoet; 07-21-2020 at 10:03 AM.

The U.S. for now. Used to live in Japan.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, those masks went fast. I had to pick up and relocate while they were in my basket. by the time I got reset 40 minutes later, both V2 & V3 large were out of stock. Scrunch Face

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    I didn’t get to check until around 9:10, and it was listed as In Production then. It’s still the only color combination not in stock, so it was wildly popular and/or had a smaller batch.

I also ordered a Black/Black, which makes more sense anyway since already have an original in Logic Blue. Along with a Truck and a Monster Truck (I’m sad I wasn’t able to order a Pickup Truck before its retirement) and V2 masks.
    You maybe right that it was not yet released. I checked the Icons at 9:05 and it was already listed in production. I just assumed…
    Some of those other items seemed to go really fast. I ordered the Travel Stuff Sacks and 3D Organizer Cubes in Sitka, Acuity, and Solaris. I didn't order the
    Snake Charmers in Sitka, because I have them from the time that the first Snake Charmer revisions went on sale (my absolute favorite is Fjord, which is what I regularly use).

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    I ordered a Wilderness Icon because I wanted something a little different. And I had to get Wilderness because Coyote zippers. Smilie

But, you could have also gotten a Coyote Icon with Coyote zippers! (I have to say that the Wilderness/Coyote accent looked great!) I was looking for Constellation/Ultraviolet. I still really love Logic Blue -- the 630d material is really great to the feel.

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, you could have also gotten a Coyote Icon with Coyote zippers! (I have to say that the Wilderness/Coyote accent looked great!) I was looking for Constellation/Ultraviolet. I still really love Logic Blue -- the 630d material is really great to the feel.
    True but I ordered samples of Ursa and Wilderness when they were first announced and loved both colors. I have a couple of bags in Ursa. The Icon is my first Wilderness bag. I'm definitely a warm colors fan and they all look good with Coyote.

That Constellation/Ultraviolet combo was stunning. And I like the feel of the 630d material too so hopefully it will be used more often and in different colors in the future.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had been waiting on the Wilderness Icons, but then I saw the pictures and just...wasn't feeling it. So I went with the Seapine instead!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
    I had been waiting on the Wilderness Icons, but then I saw the pictures and just...wasn't feeling it. So I went with the Seapine instead!
    I think some of our color preferences shift with the bags they're used on. For me, Wilderness made the biggest impression when I saw it used in the Guide's Edition Synapses and Syniks, because of the contrast with the Coyote trim of those bags. Hence, I totally "get" why @Shortie wanted this combination for the Icon -- it made the bag more striking than I thought it would be in Wilderness. But, I'm more into blues, greys, etc; for my smaller items, and it's a question of what other colors I wear with my clothes. So, my favorites are the Logic Blue/Northwest Sky combo that I got for my Icon, the Stealth Black Icon (because that's really cool), and the Seapine/Ultraviolet Zipper as far as the original releases. Seapine is really striking, but doesn't work as well with my other color schemes of clothing.

In the new color schemes, Constellation hits my Blue likes. I have a sneaking admiration for the all Coyote Icon, too.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPa JoJo View Post
    So, those masks went fast. I had to pick up and relocate while they were in my basket. by the time I got reset 40 minutes later, both V2 & V3 large were out of stock. Scrunch Face
    Welcome to the Forums @PaPa JoJo Sorry they sold out, but both have updated notes for when they'll be restocked. Based on how the V1 went, I would expect that they will restock every few days, sell out, restock, etc., until equilibrium is reached.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone order a Wilderness Pop Tote, see it go live, or get an email saying it was live?

Also, the Sitka small & large Snake Charmers?

And the Constellation/UV Icon for that matter...

Those are items that either sold out very quickly or never went live...

ETA: the Wilderness PT and Constellation/UV Icon went live late in the pm...
    Last edited by G42; 07-21-2020 at 02:44 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Did anyone order a Wilderness Pop Tote, see it go live, or get an email saying it was live?

Also, the Sitka small & large Snake Charmers?

And the Constellation/UV Icon for that matter...

Those are items that either sold out very quickly or never went live...
    I think that I saw the Sitka Snake Charmers but passed on them because I had the original Sitka Snake Charmers in both sizes from my November 28, 2016 order. I did order these in Solaris. I looked at the Icon page at 5 minutes after everything went live, and just assumed it was sold out, since I grabbed new Halcyon items first.

moriond

ETA: The email announcement I got for the 3D Organizer cubes came in late -- about 16 minutes after everything went live, so had already placed products in my cart, and wasn't assuming that this notification was working at the time.
    Last edited by moriond; 07-21-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast