Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Photos of the new colors are now up! See the blog post for direct links: Full details: https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/julyrestock

Ahh! Good catch. Somehow we missed it; just added the Small to the website.

Also... The Parental Unit will soon be in the works. Early-mid September? This will be the very last batch of PUs; it will become a retired design after that.
    Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...
    What colors will the last batch of PUs be offered in? It would be splendid to have one in Logic Blue or Seapine (with colored zippers!), before they go for good.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I think that I saw the Sitka Snake Charmers but passed on them because I had the original Sitka Snake Charmers in both sizes from my November 28, 2016 order. I did order these in Solaris. I looked at the Icon page at 5 minutes after everything went live, and just assumed it was sold out, since I grabbed new Halcyon items first.

moriond

ETA: The email announcement I got for the 3D Organizer cubes came in late -- about 16 minutes after everything went live, so had already placed products in my cart, and wasn't assuming that this notification was working at the time.
    I was flicking between various pages and my wish list, watching the updates go live...it definitely took quite some time. I had email alerts on some but not all of the items I was watching... V1 mask email came at 9:01 Pacific but Maker's Bag didn't come until 9:55... with a other update emails in between.
    In particular, I had tags on the Pop Totes in at least 3 colours and they all arrived at 9:05 but none for Wilderness, so they sold out immediately or were never released (or I forgot the email, lol). We'll see what the TB updates are.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    What colors will the last batch of PUs be offered in? It would be splendid to have one in Logic Blue or Seapine (with colored zippers!), before they go for good.
    I *thought* I heard a scream of pain from across the pond... you were the first person I thought of when I read the note... you may have to get one of every colour!
    I'm going to get one for a friend as a gift, thankfully they should be out before the baby arrives in November...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I *thought* I heard a scream of pain from across the pond... you were the first person I thought of when I read the note... you may have to get one of every colour!
    I'm going to get one for a friend as a gift, thankfully they should be out before the baby arrives in November...
    Ditto on this, @Cristina immediately came to mind in connection with "last batch of Parental Unit". There are some other folks (like @nsh ) who use their Parental Units for EDCs. I understand why she would want to see the 630d fabric used for the Parental Unit, and suspect that other people who like to carry their bags close will think about this option, too.

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Constellation/UV Icons were just stocked! My poor credit card...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @teresapoet , the Icon in Constellation/UV just went live in stock!

The color is so beautiful - very tempting.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...

Guilty as charged! So sorry to all the birds and dogs whose hearing was damaged by my shriek of horror. Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...

I most definitely need at least one or two more. Just in case. I mean, all those pockets are so handy for all the different wipes, sanitizers and masks!

On a practical note, the real design triumph would be to do different colored zippers on each side of the bag with the top zipper being both colors (this is how I have my zipper pulls configured on both of mine). It would resolve the confusion of using a symmetrical bag. Mega-restock on Tuesday 07/21! V2 & V3 Masks and Icon, Trucks, more...

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Ditto on this, @Cristina immediately came to mind in connection with "last batch of Parental Unit". There are some other folks (like @nsh ) who use their Parental Units for EDCs. I understand why she would want to see the 630d fabric used for the Parental Unit, and suspect that other people who like to carry their bags close will think about this option, too.

moriond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    Happy for you, @teresapoet . It is at the top of the eye candy shelf to my eyes!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teresapoet View Post
    My credit card sympathizes with yours, especially since I added some trucks that were not in my earlier order -- I was too paranoid that items would sell out before I got through checkout to wait for the trucks that appeared late.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah! Pop Tote in Wilderness now available on the website!

Was waiting for this to go with my Wilderness/Coyote GE SN22

Smilie

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay! I finally got some of the new style masks. I'm very happy with the original style, so I'm really looking forward to trying the improved versions.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2102 View Post
    I don’t see the Trucks back in stock- has that been pushed back?
    The Trucks went live later - they're up now if you haven't seen

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Trucks went live later - they're up now if you haven't seen
    Thanks, I did see that and placed my order though I lost out on the v3 mask while waiting for it. That's ok- I wasn't thrilled with the black color anyway.

Forum Member
    New England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered some TSS's in solaris, sitka, viridian and acuity. I've been resisting them for a while but the new colors were too much to resist. @Rei I caved and bought myself an Icon in black/rainbow and my mother one in mars red. Did you resist the wilderness icon?
    I placed a second order for the grass EC that I forgot, and impulsively added an acuity 3DOC. Because it won't be restocked in viridian. Confused I'm not sure why that logic worked.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Some of the new colors with colorful zippers would be a beautiful way to send the PU into retirement! Please @Darcy ! Embarrassment

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast