Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about V3 masks for singers

I'm a pianist and have (or rather had) jobs accompanying choirs. Choir rehearsals are on hold for now but I'm trying to Think Positively. So, I'm wondering if anyone has tested the V3 masks for singing, in case it becomes possible for small groups to meet in large spaces to sing together. It would be really helpful to know if the larger mask design worked for the kind of breath control and sound production that singing requires -- that is, singing for a longish time in rehearsal situation. Thanks for any impressions or reviews! (and apologies if I have posted this twice. I tried once but I don't think it went through.)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azilet View Post
    I'm a pianist and have (or rather had) jobs accompanying choirs. Choir rehearsals are on hold for now but I'm trying to Think Positively. So, I'm wondering if anyone has tested the V3 masks for singing, in case it becomes possible for small groups to meet in large spaces to sing together. It would be really helpful to know if the larger mask design worked for the kind of breath control and sound production that singing requires -- that is, singing for a longish time in rehearsal situation. Thanks for any impressions or reviews! (and apologies if I have posted this twice. I tried once but I don't think it went through.)
    Are you in the TB Facebook group? You might post the same question there; we sent a V3 to a person who sings in a choir and they posted their feedback (I can't find it now, though!)

Also.... this is the V3 Mask:
    Musician Gensen Musashi Rabacal performing while wearing our V3 Reusable Cloth Face Mask
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Are you in the TB Facebook group? You might post the same question there; we sent a V3 to a person who sings in a choir and they posted their feedback (I can't find it now, though!)

Also.... this is the V3 Mask:
    Musician Gensen Musashi Rabacal performing while wearing our V3 Reusable Cloth Face Mask
    thank you @Darcy , and a great video. I'm not on facebook, so I hope that people will post reviews on the forum too, but this is all really helpful.