Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide’s Edition Synik 30

I’ve seen info that the Synik 30’s should be replenished by the end of the month. Any info regarding the possible replenishment of the Guide’s Edition Synik 30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    St Andrews, Scotland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums! The Guide Edition is kind of a limited edition type of bag-I don't believe they're making it again this year, but Darcy has said that they might be open to doing another production run at some point in the future. If you don't want to wait, there are groups on Facebook that sell used/like new Tom Bihn stuff, and eBay is also a decent place to look.
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this page on the site and got excited so i emailed the company. https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...31663569961023
    This is the response I got:

"We don't currently have that bag in production I'm afraid. That is listed there to catch folks who may be interested in purchasing the bag in the future. We don't currently have a plan to make that bag again but if enough folks sign up for notifications, that helps influence our decisions."

Needless to say, I entered my email. Stick Out Tongue I do hope this do another run though I feel it is unlikely.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tofulosophy View Post
    I found this page on the site and got excited so i emailed the company. https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...31663569961023
    This is the response I got:

"We don't currently have that bag in production I'm afraid. That is listed there to catch folks who may be interested in purchasing the bag in the future. We don't currently have a plan to make that bag again but if enough folks sign up for notifications, that helps influence our decisions."

Needless to say, I entered my email. Stick Out Tongue I do hope this do another run though I feel it is unlikely.
    The normal bags you see 'in production' are about a 3 month window and they have overall production plans for the year... There was a GE run (or two) within the past 12 months, so I would assume it will be quite awhile before they do another, given all the pandemic issues, new designs, etc. I would assume, given how popular they were, that they will be made again at some point, just not anytime soon.
    Folks do trade/sell bags on Facebook, Ravelry, eBay, etc. if you don't want to wait.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've checked eBay. I have not heard of Ravelry. I'll check them out. Thanks! But with the release of the Synik bags today, I was finally able to order the Synik 30. So excited! My first TB bag. Big Grin

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tofulosophy View Post
    I've checked eBay. I have not heard of Ravelry. I'll check them out. Thanks! But with the release of the Synik bags today, I was finally able to order the Synik 30. So excited! My first TB bag. Big Grin
    Yeah!

You have to share what colour you know! Stick Out Tongue
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Yeah!

You have to share what colour you know! Stick Out Tongue

Oh yeah, I forgot! I got the Deep blue ballistic / Coyote ballistic. I was really torn because there are so many awesome colors and combinations. I was leaning heavily towards the blue/Solaris cause that splash of bright yellow looked amazing. But I chickened out and opted for a more muted and somewhat more 'outdoorsy' coyote ballistic. I can't wait!