Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help measuring S19/SN22 fit versus S25/SN30 (for gf)

Hi, currently a very happy owner of a Synik 30 (and A45) and they both fit me great. My gf however has tried the Synik 30 and it's just too big for her, mainly on the strap placements on the shoulder (too wide) and a bit on the length, making the hip belt placement a touch too low.

Now obviously I have this bag in hand and can run a tape measure on it but I don't have either an S19 or SN22 to measure to see the working difference and if it would fit her better.

Can anyone do some measurements for me? (or share specs on this, can't see on site other than overall dimensions) Length of bag from hip belt to straps, width between straps mainly but any more info you can mention would be helpful.

Thanks.

Note: I know many people buy, try and return if they don't fit but being in Canada the cost to doing this is prohibitive.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but here's some photos of the S19.

1. Outside shoulder to outside should (20 cm)
    2. Top of shoulders to hip belt (34 cm)
    3. Hip belt low back (27.5 cm)

I measured it a couple times and it's a bit finicky, so I'm curious if others get similar measurements! I hope that's helpful -- these are approximate Help measuring S19/SN22 fit versus S25/SN30 (for gf)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also this is a long shot but if you guys are near the Ottawa Valley I'm happy to let her try the S19 on lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very helpful. Thankyou!

It looks like the raising of the hip belt location two inches (I measure my SN30 it's around 16" where yours is 14") will work great.

Additionally It looks like a around 2.5" less width will be a big help too. The difference in width between straps at the point you measure at is about 1".
    Last edited by BihnBag; 08-30-2020 at 07:26 PM.