Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I’m appreciative of is The End of All Things by Johns Scalzi. I enjoy his work, including his blog, which while somewhat light is something I find entertaining and thoughtful.
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have appreciated re-connecting with old friends who I had not seen in several years. (I also watched The Sopranos for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Southeastern NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate everyone who has worked so hard through the pandemic to help those who have been impacted by the virus.
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d like a Tom Bihn mask to help hide my look of bewilderment when my wife asks me if I did something she had repeatedly asked me to do. Ha ha!
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently reread THE AGE OF INNOCENCE; it is better than ever. The subtlety of the narration is amazing.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciated that my sweet old dog was able to spend time with a family who recently lost theirs.

Also, ice cream.
    0 2 0

Forum Member
    SoCal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grateful for family and friends still with us. Thanks for the giveaways. And the cool bags!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very appreciative to have a healthy (and growing) family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 3 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been appreciating the fact I can ride my bike to work!!! And the cooler weather too.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm appreciating the nice cool weather we've been having lately in Western New York, and all the fresh apples!
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate aloe vera. I got a bee sting on my hand 2 days ago. I covered the welt with aloe right away. It was painful on the first day, but now it's only a little itchy with no swelling.
    Last edited by FrozenJ; 09-14-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    0 1 0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had to postpone my son's 6th birthday party in July because my mom was sick with COVID-like symptoms. Not only was he OK with it, but to him it was the clear choice to wait until Grandma (and everyone else) could be at his party. The kid gets it!

This past weekend, everyone healthy and schedules cleared, we were finally able to have the party. It was great to spend the day celebrating with loved ones (socially distanced, of course)!
    0 1 0

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FrozenJ - I appreciate you mentioning this! I have a bite on my wrist which has been bothering me for a couple of days - itchy and it keeps catching on clothes, furniture etc. I tried covering it with a Band-Aid but I seem to be starting to react to the adhesive. After I read your post I remembered we had some aloe vera in the back of a cabinet and it is the one thing that has calmed the sensitivity. Thanks for the reminder - sometimes old remedies can be just the thing. <3

(ETA: Agree with gadgets - no need to include my name in the draw! Just wanted to reply to FrozenJ's post. Smilie)

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenJ View Post
    I appreciate aloe vera. I got a bee sting on my hand 2 days ago. I covered the welt with aloe right away. It was painful on the first day, but now it's only a little itchy with no swelling.
    Last edited by haraya; 09-15-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I have enough masks including V1 and V2, I decided not to enter this raffle, which will increase your chance. So, appreciate me if you can't think of any. Smilie
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to take my chances with the raffle!

I have recently finished two great books that I will share: The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune. It is just such a comforting read about going a bit out of your comfort zone to help others. The characters are just so lovely. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia. It is a gothic mystery with a great female protagonist and a mysterious family in a mysterious and creepy old family home.
    0 0 0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast