Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Florida, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After we went into lockdown, a writer friend started sending me daily quotes: I am really appreciating his thoughtfulness and the perspective-changing daily dose of literary snark / wisdom / humor they provide.
    0 1 0

Forum Member
    Costa Rica
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These times have been disrupting and can throw anyone off their usual way of being. I am very grateful for everyone...and this is a large majority of people...in public places, stores, banks, gas stations, or wherever, that have been seemingly more friendly, generous, and courteous, have kept their sense of humor, and who just seem more willing to smile and help out. We need more of this.
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I just finished the book Why We Drive: Toward a Philosophy of the Open Road by Matthew Crawford. It made me think a lot about personal sovereignty and the affect on it by devices, technology, etc. I recommend it!
    0 3 1

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to be part of the raffle.

A quote I appreciated lately:
    "on behalf of the TB crew I am happy to announce that we’re having a raffle here at the Forums! TB is giving away several of the brand new V4 flannel masks!"

It's the little things in life that I find joy.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign me up.

Bacon, always grateful for bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 2 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grateful for the non-medical masks. Although debate continues as to their effectiveness, wearing one allows me to get out, run errands, etc.
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iím appreciative of my friends and therapist. I was devastated and traumatized in February this year, and if it wasnít for them, I would be in a worse shape. Iím still not ok, but Iím taking things day by day. Working everyday sort of helps... Iím in healthcare, so I never got the work from home experience, yet when I did take time off, I couldnít handle idle time either. I can sort of be ok with that now. I was able to use some of my TB items on my last vacation I was able to sneak in, yet that experience was bitter sweet. It was a great trip, but I lost a friend over it.

Iím still numb from being hurt over and over... also appreciate not catching Covid through this.
    0 2 1

Forum Member
    St. Paul, MN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately I've been appreciative of cool fall days and the subtle yellows and (less subtle) reds that are showing up here and there.

Thank you for this opportunity!
    Synapse 19 (Burnt orange/Steel) | Side Kick (Deep blue/Wasabi) | Side Effect (Nordic/Wasabi) | Travel Cubelet (Burnt orange/Northwest sky)
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate kind, brave, tolerant, reasonable, humble, strong, optimistic people now more than ever. And I see them everywhere.
    0 2 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate this thread. I haven't visited the forums in a few days, and it was amazingly uplifting to read all of the posts from start to finish!
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some things I'm grateful for:

1. Still having a job and income in the middle of this pandemic
    2. Living in a country where it's mostly under control
    3. Still having my loved ones around me
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very very appreciative we've both kept our jobs and have a safe and sound apartment to share with our two lovely (crazy) kitties. Although there is a lot out of our control, I've been working on what I can control - decluttering and planning as much as possible - and I appreciate having that opportunity. I've also been very appreciative to live in Sydney which means our COVID situation is mostly under control and now we are coming into summer and it's getting lovely and warm. Trying hard to focus on the good!
    0 0 0

Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have loved reading Linda Lear’s incredible biography of Beatrix Potter. It is called Beatrix Potter: A Life in Nature. She was a remarkable woman that cared deeply for land conservation, contributed amazing (and of course, she was a fantastic illustrator and writer tooWink).
    0 0 0

Alabama
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In these crazy times never underestimate the power of a perfect cuddle blanket. Yes, I am that nerd rocking a slanket (blanket with sleeves), in fact I have a full sized one and a smaller travel sized one. Its literally the perfect blanket. Very happy somewhere out there someone creative saw a lack of blankets with sleeves and a footbox and filled the need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB
    0 2 0

Alaska
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate FaceTime! Usually I would go and visit my family in California during the summer, but that didn't happen this year, so I'm keeping up with my nephews and niece and the rest of the crew via FT. I may end up traveling down there anyhow, as my grandmother was recently diagnosed with a terminal cancer, but seeing my twin niece and nephew grow from infants to tortilla-gumming six-month-olds has been wonderful!
    0 1 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast