Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the Pocket Pouch retired or just currently out of stock?

When I go to the Pocket Pouch page, there's no info. It doesn't say its a retired design, but it also doesn't have any way to order any, or the usual "email me when its back in stock" button either.

Anyone know?
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Truck in Nebulous Gray, Co-Pilot in Black Halcyon/Iberian,Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    When I go to the Pocket Pouch page, there's no info. It doesn't say its a retired design, but it also doesn't have any way to order any, or the usual "email me when its back in stock" button either.

Anyone know?
    Just fixed that Smilie It's available for email sign-up now, though we aren't sure when it will be restocked. We do have a few left in Aubergine!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post

Anyone know?
    I donít know for sure, but there are a lot of small items that are low or out of stock since they had to rearrange work efforts in the current circumstances with Covid-19 and with mask-making a priority. For other items that are in production, like Clear Organizer Wallets, the new versions will be made of 525d Ballistic Nylon. So some accessories may be made with 525d Ballistic Nylon materials.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same question about the Luggage Tag, which is perfect. We were able to test its versatility on multiple trips.

Can it be constructed with 525d Ballistic Nylon, or maybe one of the new fabric Darcy is testing?

France
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Just fixed that Smilie It's available for email sign-up now, though we aren't sure when it will be restocked. We do have a few left in Aubergine!
    I would love to have a Pocket Pouch with clear urethane on one face, so that it can be used for holding and displaying ID cards. Or even a specific ID Pouch with lanyard.