Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idea for a Tom Bihn Bag

Hello TB community and @Darcy lol Idea for a Tom Bihn Bag

I really like the concept of these garment bags that can convert into a duffel style bag. Essentially you put your suits in the skin of the bag and then the sides zip up to form a duffel bag. However I think it would be really cool for Tom to create one too which I have not seen yet on the market. It would be a triple convertible lol, carry it as a backpack, duffel and luggage in this style which I have not seen. It would be pretty cool to have a tech compartment possibly as well but have
    It Tom Bihn Style with the unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship! The sizes of these bags on the market are also pretty large as well which Could be cut down for international travel. Maybe have a folding board which could double as a frame? Then you could have a really cool video to demonstrate how to fold a suit with the board if it is a larger suit and put it into the garment section. Idk just a thought. It just occurred to me today as I looked at a video and thought it would be pretty awesome if TB had something like this but even better! Idea for a Tom Bihn Bag bc it’s Tom Bihn and you guys are my favorite bag company by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by G42; 11-09-2020 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling of Darcy's name so the notify would work

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom was designing a garment bag a few years back... and I believe it was carried duffel-style and/or backpack style! I'll have to ask him about it and where the design was left off. I'm not sure at this point it'd be finished or at least finished anytime soon, but it'd be an interesting story at the very least Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.