Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Thanksgiving, so there is definitely an appreciation for health and family around this time of the year. Smilie
    Today is a good day for a good day!
    0 0 0

Montana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thankful to have one of my daughters home and be able to Skype with the other one today.
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice fall harvest weather. Quite a change from past several years.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am thankful for everything; for my family, health, and my job. More than ever these days.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciated getting to spend the day with my family today

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately I’ve been appreciating my (sort of) return to health. Spent the last month in the hospital and now that I’m back home, it’s amazing how much we sometimes take our health for granted.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am appreciating the Florida "winter weather" enabling me to burn off unused vacation sailing my Kayak around the St. Johns river!
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to get back into running, though it is a slow go with a bad knee. But during this I have been really appreciating music again. There's something about listening while running that really gets me into the music more than any other way of listening. It has been a joy to get so into it again.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate my two recently adopted kittens who have brought such joy and entertainment into my life after losing my senior kitty recently. I am also grateful that due to technology I was able to spend some time with family on Thanksgiving, even if we were physically separated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller
    0 1 0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate my freedom, the roof over my head, and the food in my belly, and time with family and friends. I would be happy to post a review of the Shadow Guide 23 after testing it.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Oregon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A weird one - but lately I've been appreciating my sanity. So much craziness, isolation, and time to think this year has taught me that I have been taking my sanity waaaaay for granted! ... And that's not counting the support of my wife and family. Eternally grateful to them as well.

... And what better way to to safeguard my sanity for a little while than with a new dependable bag to test! Come on Countron, we're buddies right? ... I'm counting on you Heart Eyes Scrunch Face Stick Out Tongue haha
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am thankful for having a job that allows me to work from home.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate my long time girlfriend and my family. I broke my ankle months ago which required surgery and new hardware. It is now 5 months later and I am not nearly as far in my recovery as I should be. My family and my girlfriend have been amazing. I had limited mobility especially in the early months (and unfortunately right now) and everyone has helped me out more than I could have imagined. I thank them every chance I get but I really owe them something special once I'm all better.
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am grateful of late for the gift of creativity and finding ways to share it so it becomes meaningful for others too.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something Iíve appreciated lately is our new kitten (our second). She has added a lot of fun and love to our lives which has been needed this year.
    Synapse 25 Black/Wasabi Cordova, Pilot Navy/Northwest Sky Ballistic Nylon, Co-Pilot Black/Wasabi Halcyon, Aeronaut 45 Black/Wasabi Ballistic Nylon
    0 0 0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast