Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am grateful for the opportunity to spend more time with my family.
    0 0 0

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm grateful for the technology that has helped all of us stay connected during this trying year! Let's hope 2021 is a more positive year and we get control of this virus.
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!
    0 0 0

Alabama
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're giving away one Shadow Guide 23! Enter before 11/28 at 12:00pm PT

Lately I have been super appreciative of my partner. We live in a fairly small 450 sqft house. He has been having to work from home since March, and I worked from home the last semester of the school year. This school year has been, well, a challenge to say the least. He has been super supportive, especially when I came home after working 12 hour days at school exhausted and crying for the entire first term (digital learning is awful). He continues to be supportive even after the rate of positive cases in my school climbs increasingly higher and this means he canít go see his niece (raised by his parents so more like a little sister to him) who at 25 is battling stage 3 brain cancer all while raising two small children of her own. Weíve grown stronger together in 2020 and just celebrated our 9 year anniversary. I donít know what I wouldíve done without his love and support this year. He even went and got my oil changed for me on Wednesday! Lol, what a guy We're giving away one Shadow Guide 23! Enter before 11/28 at 12:00pm PT. I love you Chris We're giving away one Shadow Guide 23! Enter before 11/28 at 12:00pm PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB
    0 1 0

Winona, MN
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm grateful for being able to slow down and for acquiring new interests with my kiddos. My daughter and I have been learning about and enjoying opera with the Met's free online streams and my son and I have taken up the New Yorker crosswords, (beating our record all three times this week)! So glad we can learn and grow together. It's been a tough year, but our family is closer than ever, we've all stayed healthy, and my husband and I, so far, remain employed.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately I have appreciated well written knitting patterns that are easy to follow even when itís hard to focus.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thankful for my family, for the fact that we have a roof over our heads, and enough to eat. And I'm thankful for all the people who are ignoring ugly politics and focusing on helping others.
    Happy owner of Original copilot, Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Gave Hubby a Pilot for Christmas!
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thankful that my mother was visiting us back in March when the pandemic lock-downs first began, and has been with us ever since, instead of being alone in her home in a small community in Illinois. And I'm grateful that my husband has been so gracious and generous with her.
    0 0 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the hard work and generosity of the Tom Bihn crew, who are able to sew masks and donate them, as well as design and produce bags.

I appreciate those people who respond quickly, intelligently, and gracefully in emergencies/ difficult times. Just last week, both my parents were hospitalized for serious, non Covid problems. It was amazing to watch the doctors, nurses, and other staff work. They were all so kind and patient, despite multiple hassles and complications, even when there was an influx of new Covid patients, bad weather, and several accidents on the highway (due to the weather).

The emergency room was utter chaos, but everyone kept their cool, and my parents both made it through. I am thankful that they are alive and in recovery, and I'm thankful the friends they were with didn't panic, and got them to the ER quickly.

I am also grateful that my parents have good insurance, that was able to cover nearly all of their treatment and subsequent medications/ physical therapy.
    0 2 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the last few days of sunshine that I got to enjoy- a welcome reprieve from the typical winter gloom.
    0 0 0

Indiana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great opportunity! Thank you. I appreciate my children (16, 18 & 20). They are SO wonderful and never give me any trouble. Like, ever. They've been quarantined multiple times from both high school and college recently and they've handled it with great humor and high spirits. They love hanging out together and with their old parents. I love them so much and am very thankful to have them in my life.
    Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)
    0 0 0

Nashville, TN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have appreciated being able to work at home and see my kids during the day throughout the pandemic!
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have appreciated being able to spend time with my family.
    0 0 0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe cliche at this point but I'm very much appreciating Zoom. Now that its been normalized, I'm talking multiple times a week with family I used to only see a few times a year. So weird to be apart together.

Looking forward to the SG 23. Hope we can start travelling again soon. Smilie
    0 0 0

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your entries! It was really fun to read all of them. I wanted to respond to so many but that'd just gunk up the thread with my posts! We'll notify the winner tomorrow Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.
    1 1 0

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've notified the winner. If you didn't receive a PM or email from us, that means you didn't win this time around. We do expect to offer another giveaway or two in 2021, so stay tuned for those Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.
    1 2 0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5