Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're giving away one Shadow Guide 23! Enter before 11/28 at 12:00pm PT

We’re giving away ONE Shadow Guide 23 here on the Forums!

The details:

Please enter BEFORE 11/28 at 12:00pm Pacific Time. The winner will be notified the morning of Sunday, 11/29.

The Shadow Guide 23 will be available for order on 11/30 as part of our holiday release.

Enter if you’ll be able to test the Shadow Guide 23 and post your true-to-you review on the Shadow Guide 23 page and here in the Forums.

Our goal is to ship the winner their bag the week of 11/30.

We welcome you to author a review that includes what works for you about the design as well was what doesn’t work for you.

And we encourage you to ask us (Nik, Darcy, Tom) questions you have about the design, such as why we included certain features but not others.

If you have made it to this point in this wall of text, we deem you to be true of heart and steely of character. Here is the secret instruction: to enter to receive a Shadow Guide 23 for review, please respond to this thread with the answer to this question: Can you share with us something you’ve appreciated lately? A thing, a book, a show, a bag, a person, a quote, etc.

Since @Countron will randomly picking numbers to select the winners, only respond once within this thread. If you have questions or something else to share, feel free to start a new thread or PM me Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.
    3 7 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am bursting with appreciation for two days of beautiful snowfall. I'm one those weirdos that loves winter, and I'm lucky where I live in Canada to get plenty of it.

Thanks for running this contest team TB!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    0 4 0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a hamster as an early christmas gift from my girlfriend and I really really appreciate watching and adoring this little fluffy animal.

Thanks for the giveaway, I'd be happy to write a review if the giveaway is open internationally (hello from Germany) and the bag arrives in time.
    0 3 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve appreciated the nice weather here in North Florida and technology for being able to keep in touch with friends and family during the pandemic!
    0 3 0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm especially appreciating my two adorable and goofy dogs who keep me good company, make me laugh and get out for walks everyday during these challenging pandemic times.

Thank you for the contest, TB! I appreciate this, too!
    0 3 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking this Thanksgiving week off to spend time with the family has been amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 3 0

Atlanta, GA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sister got a 1 year old re-homed dog and the dog has been terrified of me since day one. I tried ignoring/making no eye contact with the pup but that didn't help, so finally I started throwing a treat in her general direction anytime we were in the same room. It's been a month now and I'm told she waits patiently at the bottom of the stairs for me to come down and greet her with a treat. She still runs away from me if I get too close, but she can make eye contact with me and her body language towards me has improved a thousandfold. Currently I'm an intriguing giver of treats instead of a scary, scary human who makes her pee when I come into a room. Hopefully I can continue building on this in 2021 and finally be able to pet her!

Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!
    0 5 0

Germany
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve appreciated my cozy new wool pullover in the last few days, which kept me warm at work even though we have to open the windows regularly to air the room.
    0 3 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate my Synapse 19! Best bag I've ever had. I take it everywhere. So comfortable!
    0 3 0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my 10th anniversary edition of The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson on Saturday! The new artwork they commissioned for it is absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend the Stormlight Archive to anyone looking for a fantasy series to read!
    0 3 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a detail as an acting supervisor for a few months over summer. I really appreciated the staff who worked for me. They were good employees, who did good work for the public, and were good to me personally.
    0 3 0

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also in the dog (or pet) appreciation club: our rambunctious Samoyed forces me to take regular breaks and go outside to refocus my gaze on the middle distance, to notice how the flowers and leaves change from week to week, to see my neighbors and to stay in shape. (Despite our best efforts at training, he continues to pull very hard on the leash - so we have to maintain our core and arm strength, lest he pull us into the street!). He also makes us laugh, reconnects us as a family, and keeps us attuned to the weather - he is afraid of rain. Pandemic life would be a lot duller without his antics!

Thanks TB gang for always looking out for the community, near and far!
    0 5 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate having a job and my family being safe from the pandemic
    0 3 0

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently I have felt very appreciative of my job share partner Janet who has supported me unreservedly and unprompted in more ways than one. I am very grateful that we teamed up together and I feel I owe her a lot.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    0 3 0

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My company (a non-profit) is giving all employees paid vacation time during the last two weeks of 2020. This a FIRST since I have been here (13 years). I am grateful and truly appreciative if this generosity.
    0 3 0

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast