Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a dumb ordering / shipping mistake

In short, I placed two orders for a small shop bag to be sent to the UK. I was under the impression that I could use the $14 option for USPS and that was a 35$ bag isn't bad. However, it didn't give me the option. I just paid for a solaris bag anyway. But then decided it's stupid to pay 45$ for shipping for one bag and added an Acuity which I wanted anyway but paid another 45$ on a second order. Do you think this can be rectified by the team? I emailed but it seems they're swamped. This may not help their situation!

was wondering if they'd be able to combine the order in one and I'd just pay one shipping charge.

The reason I'm asking here, is I'm wondering if anyone else has done this before! and what happened when you did?
    Last edited by TorontoSS; 11-30-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Indiana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure I saw a post from Darcy in the Discussion of New Colors thread that if you make more than one order that both go to the same address, their system will catch it and you will only pay for shipping once. So I assume you'll be reimbursed or not charged for the second $45? I ordered twice today and it looks like I paid for shipping twice, but I think once it's all said and done, I'll only pay one shipping fee.
    Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here's a quote of Darcy's post from yesterday:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Something really important that I forgot to point out until now! Any orders placed with the same shipping address between now and 6:00am on 12/01 will be automatically combined by @Countron and you'll only be charged shipping once. So, if you place an order at 7:00am and then another order around 1:00pm, @Countron will automatically combine your orders so that you'll only pay one shipping charge. Nik programmed @Countron to do that a while back as a way to make that whole part smoother for you guys and for us, too. Basically, @Countron can't auto-combine orders any longer once our shipping crew "batches" and begins the shipping process. They'd usually batch tomorrow throughout the day, but because of the split debut in particular, they'll wait to batch until 12/01.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Moriond! I just found that out too. Makes me feel better already!