Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: 2021 Wish List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Large OP back in stock!

They are the only paper organizing items that stand up to the mountain of paperwork one has, still, to deal with.

Note that I own a great amount of re-usable plastic file folder in many sizes, with different closures, none of the designs are as usefull as Tom Bihn Large OP, none.

It is a new year and I need to scramble to move a previous year, somewhere, to free one of my Large OP from its paper content, the good news is, I realized that Tom Bihn smaller boxes make great containers.

I had to remove the items on my desk, in a hurry, it has been taken over by electronic devices.

Again, more Large OP please. Big Grin Backpack

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daylight Briefcase in a Design Lab edition with the straps back at the ends (not offset), in Black halcyon /UV and or Taiga halcyon
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Daylight Briefcase in a Design Lab edition with the straps back at the ends (not offset), in Black halcyon /UV and or Taiga halcyon
    I used to size up to the DLBC when I had excursions in downtown Chicago where I wanted to keep everything on my front side and close to my person.

With the offset shoulder strap attachment points being where they are, youíre always holding the bagís main compartment half closed. I really loved that bag before the design changed.

How about making the DLBC with an integrated, padded tablet or laptop sleeve, open top, a la the Paragon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan View Post
    I used to size up to the DLBC when I had excursions in downtown Chicago where I wanted to keep everything on my front side and close to my person.

With the offset shoulder strap attachment points being where they are, you’re always holding the bag’s main compartment half closed. I really loved that bag before the design changed.

How about making the DLBC with an integrated, padded tablet or laptop sleeve, open top, a la the Paragon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed DLBC is a great minimal briefcase when carrying not so much and wanting to keep it close to you. But with relatively small capacity, I think adding integrated sleeves would restrict space and flexibility for those not always carrying laptops. For larger bags, such as Synik, I like the laptop compartments. But for smaller bags I prefer separate cache to use when necessary.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11