Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure to enter our new monthly bag giveaway!

See all of the details here: https://www.tombihn.com/pages/newsletter

This is a way to share some of the excitement of giveaways with folks on the email list *and* encourage new folks to sign up. The latter will be especially important as we're going to be sharing lots of newsworthy news via the email newsletter (how many more times can I say "news" in this post?) in the coming months as we focus on debuting and restocking various bags.

We have a very special spot for all of the bags we're collecting for the giveaway! Can't wait for you guys to see February's Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Always fun to share the joy of winners. I have never won a raffle Smilie.

France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea. Sorry perhaps being stupid, where is the sign-up on the page?

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadD View Post
    Great idea. Sorry perhaps being stupid, where is the sign-up on the page?
    Top right of the home page.

France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    Top right of the home page.
    I see the Blog menu in top-right which has the normal newsletter sign up - and indeed am already signed up. But giveaway page says need to subscribe to newsletter AND signed up BELOW. Where?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadD View Post
    I see the Blog menu in top-right which has the normal newsletter sign up - and indeed am already signed up. But giveaway page says need to subscribe to newsletter AND signed up BELOW. Where?

Main Tom Bihn shop page - upper right hand side

Make sure to enter our new monthly bag giveaway!-screen-shot-2020-12-30-8-45-39-am-png

From email or from clicking on RARE BAG GIVEAWAY...
    There should be a section to fill in your email - note that if you're already logged into your TB account, it may autofill this in
    Click the checkbox "You're also signing up for..." below the email field
    Then click the red arrow to the right of the email field
    ...If you don't click the checkbox, it will give you an error/reminder

Make sure to enter our new monthly bag giveaway!-screen-shot-2020-12-30-8-46-15-am-png

If it worked, you get this message

Make sure to enter our new monthly bag giveaway!-screen-shot-2020-12-30-8-48-47-am-png

HTH
    Last edited by G42; 12-30-2020 at 10:10 AM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I found and opened the Rare Bag Giveaway page, but there seems to be an issue with some browsers as on my iPad using safari I don’t see the email address or checkbox requester?

Make sure to enter our new monthly bag giveaway!-c8c50b09-7f5d-4d7a-8635-08ef9e8f2831-jpeg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certain ad blockers can remove media scripts, so if you use one and are having trouble with the email input showing up that may be a solution for you. It did the trick for me!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heads-up: December's newsletter with that promised margarita recipe by Tom's friend Captain Tim is going out tomorrow morning.... (people keep asking when they're gonna get that recipe and I get it because they are very good margaritas)
    @BigBadD let us know if the tip shared by @Petrichor ends up working for you! If not, we'll look into it.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    Certain ad blockers can remove media scripts, so if you use one and are having trouble with the email input showing up that may be a solution for you. It did the trick for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Heads-up: December's newsletter with that promised margarita recipe by Tom's friend Captain Tim is going out tomorrow morning.... (people keep asking when they're gonna get that recipe and I get it because they are very good margaritas)
    @BigBadD let us know if the tip shared by @Petrichor ends up working for you! If not, we'll look into it.
    I’m pretty sure this is the answer. When you do sign up on the screen, you should be sent an email asking you to verify your sign up. After that, when you visit the web page, you’ll get a notice that you’re already signed up for this (at least, that’s how it seems to work without the ad-blockers when I came across this a few days before Darcy posted about it and mentioned it to my fellow mods).

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Heads-up: December's newsletter with that promised margarita recipe by Tom's friend Captain Tim is going out tomorrow morning....
    Nice! A good margarita is most welcome!

France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes email sign up was hidden by content blocker. Works fine when TB website added to white list.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was unable to see the link on main page when opened on mobile Chrome nor in full screen mode on my phone. When I went to my Windows10 laptop in Microsoft Edge was visible with no issues.

I have not intentionally turned on any ad blockers, just wanted to make aware it could be a common issue on standard phones.

Or maybe I shouldn't have said anything to increase my odds of winning.