Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waiting for the drop

Hi all, Iím new here - waiting for Brain Bags and accessories to finish production. How quickly do these go out the door after they become available? Whatís the best way to be notified or prepare to order in order to be sure to get what I need? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by greglamb View Post
    Hi all, I’m new here - waiting for Brain Bags and accessories to finish production. How quickly do these go out the door after they become available? What’s the best way to be notified or prepare to order in order to be sure to get what I need? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi @greglamb and Welcome!

If you look at the Brain Bag product page on the main website, you should see the 'in production' note that currently says: "In Production: estimated ship date is January - February" That means that, baring issues, the restocked BBs will show as available to purchase sometime within January or February.

Below that note is a text field where you can enter an email address to be notified when a particular colour combination from the drop down menu is available. Please note that the emails are not sent out if only one or two bags are suddenly 'in stock' due to a returned item and the emails may not arrive to you the exact instant the new inventory is live for purchase. With that being said, the BB is a well established product that has been available for years and would not be expected to sell out in minutes once new inventory is available.

Shipping times can be seen at the link below - note that the pandemic has caused delays previously but TB is back up to normal shipping times. The carriers themselves are all experiencing unprecedented volumes however so that will impact when you would receive a bag.
    https://www.tombihn.com/pages/contact-us/#faq31

Monitoring these Forums is helpful to get advanced notice of when the restocks will be as will signing up for the newsletter (link below) which also signs you up for a free bag give away.

https://www.tombihn.com/pages/newsletter
    Last edited by G42; 01-13-2021 at 04:54 PM. Reason: added shipping info
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good choice, I love my Brain Bags! Hope you get yours soon! Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums, @greglamb .

@G42 gave you an excellent, detailed response. The only thing I would add is you can always email customer service to see if they have a more specific date when the Brain Bag will be ready to order. Since you are also waiting for in production accessories in addition to the Brain Bag, you might want to consider purchasing items when they become available because thereís no guarantee everything youíre wanting to order will be available at the same time. Take it from me, Iíve had regrets over the years from procrastinating about purchasing an item only to have it sell out before pulling the trigger. Just my two cents.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot