Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Thanks so much for checking!

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Same here! The Maker’s Bag was slow to grow on me, but now it’s one of my favorites!
    The big thing for me is the waist strap attachment points. TB is the ONLY place I know of that puts these on their messenger bags and they are a total game changer for me with my bad back. I normally can't carry any large shoulder bags (it always has to be backpacks), but with the ability to use a waist strap I can get the weight off my shoulders when I need to, and I get the easy access of a shoulder bag to boot. I know it's not really meant to be used for weight reduction so it looks a little funny, but if it saves me pain I don't care.

@Darcy , I know you mentioned that there's another messenger bag in the works--if at all possible, it would be hugely helpful if you guys could keep the waist-strap-loop trend going there too. (Or alternatively, incorporate a place to attach a waist strap where the shoulder strap connects. I've sort of been able to hack the co-pilot that way but since it's not designed for it, it doesn't work as well even though I wouldn't mind having the waist strap connect higher on the bag.)
    Last edited by Surrealle; 01-20-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, there's one Mars Red Maker's Bag showing as available
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2