Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although signed up for newsletters I have not received any confirmation email. The last newsletter was sent by Darcy using another route.
    I can see the Taiga samples though on the Paragon page, so I am not sure whether whether the new system will work properly for me?
    I am using Safari on a Mac desktop.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've now checked in browser too, and it's not there either. I think the issue might be with my email?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not working for me in Chrome or Firefox and I even re-signed up for the newsletter yesterday to make sure that I was subscribed.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, everyone, for helping us test this!

If it wasn't working for you: please make sure you're logged in to your TOM BIHN account and hard refresh the Guide's Edition Paragon page. The email address used for your TOM BIHN account and your newsletter subscription need to be the same.

If that still doesn't work, emailus@tombihn.com and we'll help you troubleshoot.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally successful!! Thank you, Mike! My issue was that I had subscribed quite a while back. Last year I changed the email address associated with my account, but didn’t think about the Newsletter. Mike suggested that I might need to unsubscribe under the old email address, then re-subscribe with the current. Unsubscribing was easy breezy. Re-subscribing took about three tries before I received the email to click on. Once I did that, I can see the fabric!! Whew! Big Grin

Louisiana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked for me!
    A30 Aubergine, Pilot Burnt Orange

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this still suppose to show or is the 24hrs up?

Forum Member
    Southeastern NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked like it was supposed to!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kastro187 View Post
    is this still suppose to show or is the 24hrs up?
    Welcome to the Forums @kastro187

The 24hrs is what a pre-order window would be in the future - right now this thread is about testing the system... If you meant something different please let us know.

Have you followed the steps that @Darcy outlined in the first post of the thread?
    https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post195950

If you're still having problems having tried that (be sure to be on the newsletter list; logged in; & hard refresh) - please reply back here so the TB folks can try to figure it out
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy . Still having trouble. Iím not sure if itís because I am on an iPhone?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never receive a confirmation email. Anyone else have that issue?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, still having problems. Iím subscribed (verified subscription with an email sent) . Logging in to tombihn.com and pressed the refresh button, (is that a hard refresh?) I also hit enter in the address bar to reload the page and nothing.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @kastro187

The 24hrs is what a pre-order window would be in the future - right now this thread is about testing the system... If you meant something different please let us know.

Have you followed the steps that @Darcy outlined in the first post of the thread?
    https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post195950

If you're still having problems having tried that (be sure to be on the newsletter list; logged in; & hard refresh) - please reply back here so the TB folks can try to figure it out

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy
    update-still unable to access on my laptop. I'm registered and subscribed with TB.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Want to help us test out an idea *and* get sneak peeks at Taiga 200d and 400d?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby84 View Post
    @Darcy . Still having trouble. Iím not sure if itís because I am on an iPhone?
    I donít think thatís the problem. I just tried on my iPhone (through Safari) and I can see the image after performing all three steps. Are you using the same email address for the newsletter signup as for your account login? (I didnít realize before the earlier posts in this thread that you have to be the same email address for the Newsletter signup as for your account for this to work, but that was the case for me; I have a different email for the forum login, though).

ETA: Adding relevant quote from Darcyís post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thanks, everyone, for helping us test this!

If it wasn't working for you: please make sure you're logged in to your TOM BIHN account and hard refresh the Guide's Edition Paragon page. The email address used for your TOM BIHN account and your newsletter subscription need to be the same.

If that still doesn't work, emailus@tombihn.com and we'll help you troubleshoot.
    Last edited by moriond; 01-22-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast