Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 157 of 231 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3452
    Forum Member
    Scotland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Email saying TB package (WF) will be delivered tomorrow Smilie just in time to be packed for a 2 night / 3 day business trip the next day.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

This is me doing my happy dance as the wonderful folks at UPS sent me a notification that my package will arrive a day early. WOO HOO!!

Forum Member
    Michigan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hachkc View Post
    Grey/Iberian S25 + accessories incoming for 9/9
    Quote Originally Posted by hachkc View Post
    Key straps
    Side Effect (Steel/Iberian)
    3D Fabric Org. Cube (steel)
    Clear pouches (small, pencil, double)

Will be split up between Steel/Iberian TS.
    Arrived.

TB Anticipation Syndrome-2015-09-09-12-47-11-jpg

Forum Member
    New Jersey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice haul, looks very similar to what I've ordered for myself. Too bad it looks like mine won't work its way all the way over to NJ until the beginning of next week.

North of the TB Mothership
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally caved. I bought a Swift instead of holding out for the cross body knitter. And of course I place my order at the end of a Friday so I have to wait at least until Monday to go pick it up.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a fairly new TB owner/fan. Got my A45 just over a year ago and it's been with me cross country on flights, subways, trains, Ubers for business and leisure. In the recent months I lent it to my soon-to-be wife for a series of conference trips she was going on. She loved it! But I was out of a carry-on solution, and I had some trips planned. So I tried a couple other competitors: Osprey and Patagonia. Great bags! Great companies! They had some features that I wished the A45 (or thought) needed. But something was still missing. I wanted my A45 back.

Even though my fiancée loved the A45, she preferred wheels. I know...I know. I'm planning to outfit her with an LCB for work though. Smilie

Anyways, I was able to get my A45 back this week. There was a sense of relief from the moment I pulled on that #10 YKK zipper and dawned on that awesome Absolute shoulder strap. It just seems to hold all my items just right w/o losing it's shape. I packed it to the brim for a week in NYC (first-time visit), and all was well.

Sold the other bags. Funds are going towards my next TB bag. It will be a messenger, I'm just waiting for his next design. At least I think I can wait... Cool

Forum Member
    New Jersey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just me or does it seem like the UPS driver is always running late on delivery day?

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnmason View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like the UPS driver is always running late on delivery day?
    Yes. Always.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We call the UPS person the Brown Santa, because he/she is dressed in brown and brings us presents.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Kansas City, MO
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scored a steel Dyneema/wasabi medium cafe bag in a Ravelry destash and it will be here Friday! I am SO excited, I can hardly stand it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently waiting on an S25 and Aeronaut 45! It's cleared Australian customs and should be here Tuesday! Smilie

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaguar2 great choice! What colors did you go for?
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Forum Member
    NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, after stalking it for weeks (and with a little help from Hannah when I waited just a little too long), I finally ordered an A30 in aubergine/zest (a.k.a. what I imagine to be the Most Insanely Gorgeous Combo Ever), along with a small cafe bag in red blend to keep it company en route. I *cannot wait* for their arrival. Now I am starting in on the worry phase... is the orange going to be too bright? Will aubergine still look good with my summer clothes? Will the small cafe bag prove too small? Will the red blend and aubergine not be able to live in colorway harmony? Somebody, calm my nerves... Wink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catherder View Post
    Well, after stalking it for weeks (and with a little help from Hannah when I waited just a little too long), I finally ordered an A30 in aubergine/zest (a.k.a. what I imagine to be the Most Insanely Gorgeous Combo Ever), along with a small cafe bag in red blend to keep it company en route. I *cannot wait* for their arrival. Now I am starting in on the worry phase... is the orange going to be too bright? Will aubergine still look good with my summer clothes? Will the small cafe bag prove too small? Will the red blend and aubergine not be able to live in colorway harmony? Somebody, calm my nerves... Wink
    As an Aubergine-obsessor, I will readily say that Aubergine goes with everything. Everything.

Page 157 of 231 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast