Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 188 of 191 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2859
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This poodle doodle made tracking he'll disappear. Thanks, Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband orders something....UPS delivers it by 10am.
    But when I order a sidekick (and some other stuff) from TB? It's 6pm and it still shows as "On vehicle for delivery".

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Highly anticipating the arrival of a Co-Pilot - how do you like it as an EDC?

Hello! I'm anticipating (that isn't strong enough of a word for it!) the arrival of a Co-Pilot in Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi. I already have two Medium Cafe Bags (Nordic/Wasabi and Orange152/Navy). One of the things I love about TB bags is the light coloured linings, so I can see what's inside. I like Wasabi very much, but as it has been the lightest interior colour on offer for a while now, I do have quite a bit of it and confess I'm getting a bit bored with it (sacrilege, I know). If TB brought back Solar I would be the happiest bag-buyer on Earth.

Anyway - I like the Cafe Bags a lot, but I want something more secure, with a zip, and I loved all the organisation of the Co-Pilot. My plan is to replace the MCB with the CP, and though I've looked at many pictures, I still can't tell if the CP is a good size for a generous 'handbag'-type bag replacement. So I was wondering how you Co-Pilot owners are feeling about yours - is it big enough? I don't need to put a laptop or folders in it.

My typical carry includes:
    Car keys
    A chunky purse
    Nock Co. 'Sinclair' fountain pen case with 3 pens and a notebook
    Midori Traveler's Notebook (I swap between regular and passport size)
    3D Organizer Cube filled with glasses cleaning kit, comb, some meds, Victorinox SwissCard, sanitizer, floss, hand cream, etc.
    Glasses case
    iPod Touch & earbuds
    Coins in an Organizer Pouch
    Hobonichi Weeks daily planner in a zipped case
    A Geo-Knots log roller tool (for geocaching)
    Maybe a lightweight shopping bag that packs into its own tiny pouch
    Maybe a travel bottle of water
    Maybe a Kindle 'Voyage' with an origami cover which is quite slim
    iPhone 7

I'm not a particularly light packer - I'm one of those 'ready for the zombie apocalypse at any moment' people. And I have to say, that 3D Organizer Pouch is tremendously useful! All the essentials are kept together and it's a cinch to move from bag to bag. I'm coveting one in Island now! That colour appeared just after I placed the current order. (Edited to add - I did cave and place another order. And who knew there's a new Snake Charmer in a smaller size?! lol Perfect! *cough* I may have bought a few other things...). I try to consolidate my Bihn-buying splurges due to the extortionate UK customs charges, but..... Many thanks for any thoughts!
    Last edited by Antonia; 03-20-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    Aeronaut 45, Synapse 25 w/Freudian Slip, Synapse 19, Daylight Backpack, Swift, Co-Pilot, Cafe Bag (M) w/Freudian Slip, Side Effect, 4 Shop Bags (L), Yarn & Travel Stuff Sacks, First Aid Pouch, Packing Cube Backpack, Deluxe Spiff Kit, Travel Tray, various Organizer Pouches, Q-Kit, Pencil Case, Keystraps.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hard to tell without seeing the size of some of the things you describe, but the back compartment of the Co-Pilot can hold a few flat objects like books, Kindle and notebooks, the water bottle will (of course) fit in the front middle water bottle pocket, and a lot of the extras, such as car keys, organizer pouches, glasses, and lightweight shopping bag, will go in the two front side pockets. I'm not sure about the chunky purse, though! Would that be instead of the Co-Pilot, hopefully, rather than fitting inside of it?
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! The purse does need to go inside. It's not huge - I mean purse in the sense of 'big wallet for cash and cards' rather than a handbag-like-object, if that makes sense.
    Aeronaut 45, Synapse 25 w/Freudian Slip, Synapse 19, Daylight Backpack, Swift, Co-Pilot, Cafe Bag (M) w/Freudian Slip, Side Effect, 4 Shop Bags (L), Yarn & Travel Stuff Sacks, First Aid Pouch, Packing Cube Backpack, Deluxe Spiff Kit, Travel Tray, various Organizer Pouches, Q-Kit, Pencil Case, Keystraps.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooops, one of the newly-available Aubergine/NWS Side Kicks accidentally fell into my cart and checked itself out this morning. I was unable to prevent this from occurring because this is the combo I've been waiting for since SK release day! (Not sure if I missed them earlier or they're new today, but either way I'm excited!)
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May or may not just placed my first TB order....now the waiting begins....I've lusted after TB bags for the longest time...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patiently awaiting a SCB as I placed its order this morning. It should arrive Thursday, and I'm anxious to get all of the things I usually put in my pockets into the SCB. I went Linen/Navy as it would look best with what I wear for work and would also be good for going out for non-work errands too.
    Follow me on Twitter or Instagram @moongooseryan

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Side Kick, organizer pouch, and 3 TB rulers are 30 miles away..Keep singing "One Day More' from Les Miserables!!!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swift in Original Halcyon/UV should be delivered tomorrow. May end up being my all-time favorite! TB Anticipation Syndrome🖤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A30 packing cube backpack with a large Cafe Freudian Slip is coming. I think this could be the lightweight backpack setup I've been looking for. I'd considered holding out for the June debut of the new smaller backpack but the longer I looked at the Island colorway the less patience I had. I'm always a sucker for blue.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jujigatame View Post
    A30 packing cube backpack with a large Cafe Freudian Slip is coming. I think this could be the lightweight backpack setup I've been looking for. I'd considered holding out for the June debut of the new smaller backpack but the longer I looked at the Island colorway the less patience I had. I'm always a sucker for blue.

Looking forwarded to seeing how the A30 PCBP works with the FS.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
    Hello! I'm anticipating (that isn't strong enough of a word for it!) the arrival of a Co-Pilot in Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi.

Anyway - I like the Cafe Bags a lot, but I want something more secure, with a zip, and I loved all the organisation of the Co-Pilot. My plan is to replace the MCB with the CP, and though I've looked at many pictures, I still can't tell if the CP is a good size for a generous 'handbag'-type bag replacement. So I was wondering how you Co-Pilot owners are feeling about yours - is it big enough? I don't need to put a laptop or folders in it.
    Congrats on the new bag. A Nordic CP was the one that made it all click and cemented me as a Tom Bihn fan for life.

I am inclined to say the it could handle your stuff pretty well. You can check this thread about some different loadouts I did with mine and see if the items are a good analog size-wise.

https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...tml?highlight=

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what type of witchcraft TB has put into his bags but I've ordered more bags over the last 3 weeks than I've ever ordered. I'm borderline obsessed. I'm tracking my new shipment every day, hoping that it will arrive one day early. Friday can't come soon enough!! I definitely don't need any more bags but here I am stalking the site, trying to talk myself out of ordering something else.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KLP: I'm with you. I had no idea luggage could be so addicting. And I don't even travel much. However, it makes me want to travel more.

Page 188 of 191 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast