Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2888
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    Haha. Fortunately I have a large enough collection of my likely bags already, plus a rather limited color selection preference, so that usually keeps me pretty safe. This haul is going to be mostly keystraps and cord pulls, though, not terribly interesting.

Hmmm, although I do owe a photo of the Black/Solar Smart Alec I recently acquired and customized. . . .
    Oooooo I want to see this!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsblade View Post
    Oooooo I want to see this!
    It is my new favorite thing, especially once I found some black/solar paracord for the zipper pulls. I should have good lighting for photos this weekend, although I may wait one more week until I get the new keystraps for it next week.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    It is my new favorite thing, especially once I found some black/solar paracord for the zipper pulls. I should have good lighting for photos this weekend, although I may wait one more week until I get the new keystraps for it next week.
    I'll keep an eye out! My order gets here Tuesday. The pain and the horror

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out for delivery!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FruityTribe is not that a wonderfule 3 word phrase? What are you getting?

Ilkyway

ETA: just saw: a Synapse 25, solid choice! Hope you love it as much as I love mine.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 04-21-2017 at 06:04 AM.
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    FruityTribe is not that a wonderfule 3 word phrase? What are you getting?

Ilkyway

ETA: just saw: a Synapse 25, solid choice! Hope you love it as much as I love mine.
    Thank you!!!! Can't wait. I have 6 kidos, 3 under 2. So I'm using it as my EDC diaper bag! And plan to use it as only mine for some trips! Super excited!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's here!!!! Ups came 30 mins before we had to leave for a meeting!! Of course I had to do a quick bag change and bring it! Which was great bc I already figured out some better ways and places to carry stuff! So excited!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FruityTribe so glad you got it in time. Oh to have the exitment of the first testpack again.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am "just" waiting on a couple of Tall Yarn Stuff Sacks (and a few other things that fell into my basket, haha), but I am so impatient!! Oddly I'm most excited for the CQPC in NW Sky - we just got back from a trip and I think the CQPC will be great for organizing all the electronic accessories when we travel. I think. (Mr. H thinks I am crazy for always trying to find the perfect solution for every bag-related need! ... I like to think it's balanced out by my missing gene for sports fandom. )

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @haraya,
    Your reference "and a few other things that fell into my basket..." perfectly describes my Tom Bihn cart every time I order. Just ordered a copilot and gravity was exceptionally powerful that day, somehow my cart totaled 7 by the time I was done!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    @haraya,
    Your reference "and a few other things that fell into my basket..." perfectly describes my Tom Bihn cart every time I order. Just ordered a copilot and gravity was exceptionally powerful that day, somehow my cart totaled 7 by the time I was done!
    The force is strong within the cart lol. I have two more days. I ordered a SA, SE, all fabric tall yarn in Iberian (swoon) and a pocket pouch. I'm bouncing all over the walls and ceiling.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, it is time! I have officially placed my order (a couple days early, but I got impatient) for a Black/Navy Small Cafe Bag (for when I need something more neutral than my beloved Azure SCB) and a pile of keystraps, cord pulls, and a stuff sack. All to be held at the factory for me until Friday, when I get to go visit and browse and see what else I "need" to pick up alongside my order. Is it Friday yet?????
    Rambling On. . . . .

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep a running list of TB things I want and ones I "need", so I can maximize shipping benefit whenever the temptation, I mean gravitational pull, becomes too hard to resist. And yet somehow something off-list always joins the rest of my order. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsblade View Post
    The force is strong within the cart lol. I have two more days. I ordered a SA, SE, all fabric tall yarn in Iberian (swoon) and a pocket pouch. I'm bouncing all over the walls and ceiling.
    @haraya,

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    I am "just" waiting on a couple of Tall Yarn Stuff Sacks (and a few other things that fell into my basket, haha), but I am so impatient!! Oddly I'm most excited for the CQPC in NW Sky - we just got back from a trip and I think the CQPC will be great for organizing all the electronic accessories when we travel. I think. (Mr. H thinks I am crazy for always trying to find the perfect solution for every bag-related need! ... I like to think it's balanced out by my missing gene for sports fandom. )
    Hmmm… @haraya, the Clear Quarter Packing Cube does work for electronic accessories, but are you sure you won't be diverting this for your knitting projects? Here's @dorayme's post from her It's been over a week, my thoughts on my Co-Pilot, FJN, Cork Kindle Pouch and CQPCs thread in 2012:

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Thank you Nancy, I get all excited sharing because I am fascinated by how everything works together so well.
    Here's the Knitting Kit:

and here it is all closed up from the side to show the thickness:

I do prefer smaller needles. I adore Rasta though. zomg, Malabrigo makes some nummy yarn! I haven't knit with Rasta, but I've pet it before. My hands didn't want to stop.
    If you are using interchangeable needles or cable needles they would still work in the kit. You may not be able to fit as many in due to the needle thickness though. This is where a Palette would come in so handy. The varying slots would allow you to have a custom case for your phat needles, and my skinny needles would also have a secure TB home!
    moriond

ETA: Of course, another CQPC could just happen to fall into your shopping cart so that both electronics and knitting uses are covered.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, not likely, as my knitting career has suffered greatly ever since I took up martial arts! (Still a type of moving meditation, but with bigger sticks.) I'm thinking of asking Tom to design the best martial arts gear bag ever. Meanwhile, I put the Smart Alec thru its paces...

But thank you for the tip, moriond, I will keep it in mind if I pick up the knitting needles again!

Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast