Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196
Results 2,926 to 2,931 of 2931
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently UPS realized that I was suffering from TBAS and took pity on me. That just sent me an email that my new BB will be showing up a day early!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Steel/Iberian A30 coming on Monday... I'm not convinced on the red, but you fill the bag and don't see as much, right? I really really really like Island, but no Steel/Island on the production schedule and I want to bring this on a trip next week... was hoping to use Carbon & NWSky cubes, but the Carbon aether end cubes & NWSky backpack cube aren't available right now, so my current Eagle Creek Specters will have to suffice.

The Black/Island was my original inclination, but the Steel seems to really look good with the black zippers...
    There is a sea of large black bags on airplanes, so I wanted something not black, but still a bit more subtle in colour. I have the 525 Deep Blue Luminary and that would be a gorgeous colour in the larger bags, but I don't think they'll use that weight of ballistic for that size bag from the comments Darcy has made...?

I think the shape plays a major factor in my appreciation of the colours... I like the two tone Smart Alec's more than the solid colours and I'm hoping to get the Aubergine when the last batch releases... so I realize I may not be being, ahem, completely rational about this.

Is it Monday yet? Only time I want the weekend to go faster, ha!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great taste G42! After many months of deliberation, I too have ordered a Steel/Iberian A30. Planning to get a Black/Island A45 once it is back in stock. Unfortunately I won't get mine until Thursday... Tick tock.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered my very first Tom Bihn bag after waiting patiently for the colours I wanted to be back in stock. I am beyond excited so I just had to blab about it here.
    Last week I finally worked out that the right bag for me for my new EDC was a TB Side Kick in Halcyon Black/Island, and then realised I had to wait a little bit. I was like a kid counting down to Christmas, only I didn't know when Christmas would arrive. LOL

I signed up for the email notification for my colour choice but still have been refreshing the Side Kick page several times a day. Earlier today I saw a bunch of colours had been restocked but no Black/Island yet. I agonised over whether I should just buy a different colour in case all the halcyon bags went out of stock again. But I waited a few hours and have been rewarded. Now my family will think I've gone crazy as I probably very impatiently wait for my bag to arrive.

I've never felt this excited over a bag purchase before. It's so weird. I guess I am just super excited by things that are well designed and I've not seen many well designed bags until now.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums Sandi!
    Hope you like your new bag!
    Last edited by Kelly S; 10-03-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Used wrong form of "your"

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB Anticipation Syndrome

I have serious TBAS and I don't even know if I am getting the bag!! I replied to a For Sale post elsewhere about a Little Swift and I haven't heard back yet. I never bought one during the last run because I was new to TB and didn't think I needed one but now that I am obsessed with my SK and even carry it around the house with me, I would love a permanent tote-based home for it instead of inside various (beloved) Shop Bags. Fingers crossed!

ETA: And I have doubled the uncertainty by replying to a Little Swift post on a trade thread TB Anticipation SyndromeThis one is a different colour of course so it is not THAT crazy.
    Last edited by Cristina; 10-07-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196