Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 210 of 212 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3179
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    Who has been at work and got a notification your package has been delivered..... and gone home immediately? TB Anticipation Syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've totally done that. More than once
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Aubergine/Island Halcyon - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my package today! I love my choices. Dawn is really such a beautiful color, now that Iíve seen it IRL I have a new holy grail ó the new Luminary 14 (which I suspect might be just right for me) in Nebulous Grey/Dawn. Pretty please? I also love the SCB in Aubgergine/Cloud. Although the color is a lot less reddish than I suspected from pictures, itís a true purple! It looks great paired with the Cloud inside. I also love the weight and structure of the fabric in the SCB, I think I prefer it to my Original Halcyon SCB. I also bough one of these thin straps in case I ever want to use the Cubelet as mini purse. And a new Northwest Sky keystrap.

TB Anticipation Syndrome-55a9ec65-665b-458a-9583-2d3cdccf74fb-jpeg

TB Anticipation Syndrome-efeea31b-dd46-4188-a0c4-57c7101dab84-jpeg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yayyyyyyy my new S25 came. I got this one in 525 Aubergine and dressed it up with UV zipper pulls. I love it.

It is interesting how much snugger/more compact and less forgiving the 525 Ballistic feels fully loaded than the same size pack in Halcyon. If I really need to stuff my S25 with weirdly-shaped cargo, Iíll need to use my (older) Halcyon one, shown below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Aubergine/Island Halcyon - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the Aubergine Travel Cubelet yesterday, and realized that since I moved this summer, I'm now in the 5 day shipping area instead of 7 plus!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After months of second-guessing and cruising eBay, I broke down and placed another order last Tuesday.

And then realized that, due to the Federal Holiday, the order won't show up until next Tuesday!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just placed an order for a BO Cadet. I need an EDC for a 15" laptop, and didn't want another backpack (I already have a BB that's way too much of a bag for EDC). I've lusted after a BO bag since I first discovered Tom Bihn, and now I'm finally getting one!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered over the past weekend, 10/14. Was hoping to play with my new bags this weekend, but alas will be Monday the 22nd. Ordered WF and a number of packing cubes and organizers to fit in.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4powells View Post
    Ordered over the past weekend, 10/14. Was hoping to play with my new bags this weekend, but alas will be Monday the 22nd. Ordered WF and a number of packing cubes and organizers to fit in.
    Darn weekends!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Guide Edition S25 folks get any shipping notifications today? I'm getting anxiously excited...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    Any Guide Edition S25 folks get any shipping notifications today? I'm getting anxiously excited...
    Yes, I got my email notification this morning. So I am sure yours will be arriving soon.
    Looking for upper and lower modular pockets in original Nordic. Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm jumping out of my skin waiting to get mine.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was triple happy when I received my email confirming my stuff is on the way, one because they shipped. Two, because I placed the order 8 weeks ago, I forgot all of what was in there, it was like a present from past me, "thanks past Mel, you're super generous!" Thirdly... aubergine
    TB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation Syndrome! (Almost as much love as Sitka).

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by melminimalist; 10-31-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my shipping confirmation for my GES25 a little while ago, but I got scared because my 5 extra orders didn't show as shipped too (yeah, I know).

But Kat talked me down off the bridge and told me they are all scheduled to ship together... deep breaths...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay for pre-orders on their way!!! Tim, Matt, Matthew and Mike worked in total flow over the past two days to make sure the pre-orders shipped yesterday and today, while Kat and Cody held down the customer service fort. Everyone did such great work and I know reading your posts about how excited you are that your pre-orders shipped means a lot to all of us and especially them.

Thank you for each and every order, for every bag we get to make and every email we get to respond to and every bag we get to ship. May your new bags serve you well for years to come
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    I got my shipping confirmation for my GES25 a little while ago, but I got scared because my 5 extra orders didn't show as shipped too (yeah, I know).

But Kat talked me down off the bridge and told me they are all scheduled to ship together... deep breaths...
    Same! I totally emailed, "hey, what about..." Why does 7 weeks feel so long?!?!