1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210
Results 3,136 to 3,138 of 3138
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    Who has been at work and got a notification your package has been delivered..... and gone home immediately? TB Anticipation Syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've totally done that. More than once
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my package today! I love my choices. Dawn is really such a beautiful color, now that Iíve seen it IRL I have a new holy grail ó the new Luminary 14 (which I suspect might be just right for me) in Nebulous Grey/Dawn. Pretty please? I also love the SCB in Aubgergine/Cloud. Although the color is a lot less reddish than I suspected from pictures, itís a true purple! It looks great paired with the Cloud inside. I also love the weight and structure of the fabric in the SCB, I think I prefer it to my Original Halcyon SCB. I also bough one of these thin straps in case I ever want to use the Cubelet as mini purse. And a new Northwest Sky keystrap.

TB Anticipation Syndrome-55a9ec65-665b-458a-9583-2d3cdccf74fb-jpeg

TB Anticipation Syndrome-efeea31b-dd46-4188-a0c4-57c7101dab84-jpeg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yayyyyyyy my new S25 came. I got this one in 525 Aubergine and dressed it up with UV zipper pulls. I love it.

It is interesting how much snugger/more compact and less forgiving the 525 Ballistic feels fully loaded than the same size pack in Halcyon. If I really need to stuff my S25 with weirdly-shaped cargo, Iíll need to use my (older) Halcyon one, shown below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210