Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212
Results 3,166 to 3,179 of 3179
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also another parcel on the way, a Travel Cubelet in Dawn. I'm just too tempted by that color. It might arrive tomorrow or the day after if I'm lucky! Can't wait.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just placed an order for a Co-Pilot in Nebulous Gray / Island with a ballistic Island Cubelet and Absolute strap. I had an S25 in the cart too but between placing it in and ordering it sold out. Fortunately the same color combo is on the "in-production" list. I'm looking forward to 1 bag airline travel with the S25 and urban excursions with the CP.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomepants View Post
    I just placed an order for a Co-Pilot in Nebulous Gray / Island with a ballistic Island Cubelet and Absolute strap. I had an S25 in the cart too but between placing it in and ordering it sold out. Fortunately the same color combo is on the "in-production" list. I'm looking forward to 1 bag airline travel with the S25 and urban excursions with the CP.
    Those color combos sure can go fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my S25s and have discovered the joy of accessorizing them. Expecting to take delivery tomorrow of a small Snake Charmer in Viridian (fell in love with that color after getting a Cubelet in that hue) and a small Clear Organizer wallet, along with a couple of key straps with the split ring. I'm excited
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Aubergine/Island Halcyon - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered two YSS. A wonderful Binion lent me theirs to test drive and now I'm hooked.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...When you're checking the forums every morning to see if there's an announcement about 210 Ballistic shop bag pre-orders yet...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Idea of when any of the Black 400d Halycon S25 will be back? Had one in my cart the other day and now its out of stock. Have a trip in 3 weeks.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CashmereEsquire View Post
    Any Idea of when any of the Black 400d Halycon S25 will be back? Had one in my cart the other day and now its out of stock. Have a trip in 3 weeks.
    The best way to find out is always to contact customer service -- emailus@tombihn.com or the phone number on the website. They can tell you about planned dates. Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serious anticipation for two second handers on their way to me: Aubergine/Violet Travel Cubelet and a Navy Parapack/Solar S19. I am looking forward to trying out the wider strap placement on this older S19!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered the S25, will be my first TB item! Super excited to take it on a trip to Puerto Rico for a couple weeks next month. Already thinking about a med cafe bag as well, but going to try and hold out for a different color choice.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As soon the small veridian snake charmer has been back I order over $$$ *facepalm* even though one element of my (big) list is still out of order...
    ok, let's say it's my own late (second) Christmas gift...
    just a newly Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    As soon the small veridian snake charmer has been back I order over $$$ *facepalm* even though one element of my (big) list is still out of order...
    I just one mine (same size, same color) and I love it. You’ll love it, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Aubergine/Island Halcyon - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I ordered one day too soon... the expected item has been back just after my order was shipped... T-T
    nevermind I look forward it x)
    just a newly Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a Nebulous Gray / Island S25 for air travel and quickly realized I needed a frame sheet and cache to go witih it. I ordered it on the 7th and it's not expected to get here until the 18th. UPS has pushed the date back twice. Seems a bit long given I'm only 2 states away. I never thought I'd be this excited for a sheet of plastic

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212