Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 214 of 224 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3355
    France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok now I know what PLO means, I can say I do use my Viridian cubelet as minimaliste PLO
    just a Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have items ordered on Tuesday that were not preorder generally shipped? Mine have not - am sort of surprised since they are usually so quick. I can contact customer service but I thought I'd see if anyone else is waiting. Perhaps they're overwhelmed.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Have items ordered on Tuesday that were not preorder generally shipped? Mine have not - am sort of surprised since they are usually so quick. I can contact customer service but I thought I'd see if anyone else is waiting. Perhaps they're overwhelmed.
    I got a same day shipping notice for PCSB and GW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering the same thing, was going to call them today. I paid the extra shipping to get those things not on preorder to ship right away, but there were some shop bags on the same order. They are making all those extra pouches though, so maybe it is just taking longer to get things out.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed two orders, one is already on its way, one shows the status pre-shipment. But as I went with cheap international shipping I was prepared for a long wait in any case...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed my order soon after 7 am on Tuesday, and received my order yesterday. bchaplin-what time did you order?

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lami View Post
    I placed my order soon after 7 am on Tuesday, and received my order yesterday. bchaplin-what time did you order?
    I will answer too, I placed mine immediately after the items went live...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered within a few minutes of the items going live. Confirmation received at 10:08am US EST. That's why it's puzzling.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did we break Countron?

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you selected items to ship with a pre-order?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveltech View Post
    Any chance you selected items to ship with a pre-order?
    I separated the pre-order and ready-to-ship items. They might just be busy, or understocked on one of the items though. I was just curious if there was a general delay or only certain orders. I'll contact them if I don't see the ship info today.
    ----
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed 1 order on Tuesday morning, around 8am PST, which had both in-stock and preorder items and chose to have them shipped separately. I didn't receive a shipping notice for the in-stock items but they arrived yesterday afternoon. (Yay!) When I look at that order in my account it still shows up as unfulfilled.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, was going to call them today. I paid the extra shipping to get those things not on preorder to ship right away, but there were some shop bags on the same order. They are making all those extra pouches though, so maybe it is just taking longer to get things out.
    Both of your orders shipped on Tuesday, but the order status didn't update for some reason so shipping notifications didn't get sent out -- we're still trying to figure that part out. Sorry
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Both of your orders shipped on Tuesday, but the order status didn't update for some reason so shipping notifications didn't get sent out -- we're still trying to figure that part out. Sorry
    Ah, so we did break the system!
    ----
    Edmund Burke

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

So I guess the same will probably apply to my order, good to know.

Page 214 of 224 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast