Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 223 of 225 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 3363
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOmegaOdyssey View Post
    Annnnnnnd I just made a second order for pouches/organizers. Darn those o rings! Need to use them all!
    I did the same thing yesterday for an upcoming trip - but nothing too crazy: Super Mini Mars Red Ghost Whale (travel first aid kit), Super Mini Grass Ghost Whale (cash/card pocket for L15/S25), couple of Key Straps so I don't have to keep switching them out between different bags as often.

I might put in another order for a Ghost Whale as a Second Aid kit, but I have to go work that kit out first.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images TB Anticipation Syndrome-outfordelivery-png 
    -m

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I can't wait! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!
    Yes, me too! "Estimated delivery time 11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M." and it's already 11:30 so it could show up any time now!

Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait (I'd never seen the video before, just heard the song! The video is rather odd, though I suppose no odder than most 80s music videos. I mean, look at New Order's video for "True Faith"!)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also patiently waiting for a box with an L15 and some ghost whales. What do you guys have on the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I am also patiently waiting for a box with an L15 and some ghost whales. What do you guys have on the way?
    My Synik just arrived. Big Grin Volunteer moderators often get review copies of new designs so we can review the bags and answer questions, to help other people decide whether to buy them.

What color L15 and ghost whales did you choose?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    My Synik just arrived. Big Grin Volunteer moderators often get review copies of new designs so we can review the bags and answer questions, to help other people decide whether to buy them.

What color L15 and ghost whales did you choose?
    Enjoy the new bag! I am an S25 owner and intrigued by the new design.

As for my L15 I went with the Nebulous Gray / Island combo and got matching Nebulous Ghost Whales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been sitting on my hands for the pre-order and have finally placed an order for an Aubergine MCB instead. I’ve been using my Aubergine SCB almost daily lately and really love it, but sometimes it’s a bit stuffed. I think this was definitely the more sensible purchase. And I added an 3DCOC in Wasabi. I never would have thought I would pick Wasabi over Dawn, but this is going to look great with my Steel RB36 which has Wasabi zipper pulls.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I imagine this was page will have quite a lot of new posts soon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my MCB today and it’s awesome! But huge in comparison to the SCB, I didn’t think the difference would be that big. I transferred everything from my SCB over and I have lots of room left. But that’s a good thing! Big Grin

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Got my MCB today and it’s awesome! But huge in comparison to the SCB, I didn’t think the difference would be that big. I transferred everything from my SCB over and I have lots of room left. But that’s a good thing! Big Grin
    I love my MCB. I bought mine because I'm the person who gets everyone's stuff to carry and the SCB just wasn't quite big enough. Enjoy!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    I love my MCB. I bought mine because I'm the person who gets everyone's stuff to carry and the SCB just wasn't quite big enough. Enjoy!
    I think I’ll enjoy using the MCB for work. I will have room to just bring one or two books with me on the fly and won’t need an extra bag for that (working in a library is dangerous that way).

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things that have never happened to me: a winning lotto ticket, getting picked within the top 10 for grammar school kickball, my bagel landing butter-side up. BUT my ship has FINALLY come in! Big Grin And now to rush off and add to my preorder before it ships!!! Kinda feel like I (almost) won the lottery here, but this kinda lottery makes me a little bit mo' broke. But happy happy happy! Can't wait!!! TB Anticipation Syndrome-screen-shot-2019-08-22-8-31-16-pm-png

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new aubergine pop tote is waiting for me to meet up with my sister in a couple of week's time at my brother's wedding in Philadelphia. I know you all can relate, especially those of you who hardly dare order because of customs and shipping charges. Fingers crossed that it's my perfect A30 companion when I need two bags, and a good train picnic bag or smaller weekend bag.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejvc View Post
    My new aubergine pop tote is waiting for me to meet up with my sister in a couple of week's time at my brother's wedding in Philadelphia. I know you all can relate, especially those of you who hardly dare order because of customs and shipping charges. Fingers crossed that it's my perfect A30 companion when I need two bags, and a good train picnic bag or smaller weekend bag.
    The color will be lovely with your Forest A30! I like Aubergine and Burnt Orange with Forest.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All -

My name is Aaron, and I'm a recent Tom Bihn addict. Big Grin

I made my first order three weeks ago (Truck, travel tray, small tote), and I am now eagerly awaiting my third shipment with approximately $1k worth of TB bags and accessories!

Currently, UPS is showing an arrival of tomorrow night - I was so happy to see the update this morning since it was originally scheduled for NEXT Tuesday!