Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224
Results 3,346 to 3,355 of 3355
    Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I was so happy to see the update this morning since it was originally scheduled for NEXT Tuesday!
    Mine always takes the whole week to arrive since I’d rather buy extra goodies than pay for expedited shipping!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your order is out for delivery
    Love getting these

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a new to me Super Ego on the way (scored on eBay - been sitting in someone's closet unused - $75). Excited to get it and give the bag some use.
    Last edited by Winston19; 09-01-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made it a few months without seeing the need to add any more pouches to my Brain Bag but this morning I just ordered a mars red cubelet and side effect, Iberian mesh and full fabric 3DOC and a few key straps. I guess I canít stay away :P

For a time I wanted the Iberian clear quarter packing cube but when I checked the dimensions again, it seemed larger than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently realized I've outgrown my Maker's Bag for my work EDC and travel bag. Now I've got a Steel/Island Western Flyer on the way with Island WF Freudian Slip, absolute strap, and two Island Small WF packing cubes. Delivery on Friday! TB Anticipation Syndrome

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EEE! Someone must've returned a black/island L15 while I was waiting for it or the NebuIsland to be back in stock. I feel like the birds in Finding Nemo, going MINE MINE MINE. (Along with with a cloud side effect and some ghost whales to add to the collection...) Think I'm gonna have it in time for school next week, if the shipping gods are kind... (My s19 is great, but its pocket configuration works FAR better for me for hiking than urban commuting...)

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmeg View Post
    I feel like the birds in Finding Nemo, going MINE MINE MINE.
    Hee! I'd forgotten those birds.

I'm eagerly awaiting two packages tomorrow: an Original Halcyon/Island A30 and packing cubes coming directly from TB, and a Nebulous/Island Small Cafe Bag that turned up on eBay the day after I decided I wanted one for work! (I've been using my Nebulous/Island L15 for work most days, but it's handy to have a small bag I can reach without taking off the backpack, too. I do have a couple of Small Cafe Bags already, but for this I want one that will be a more subtle color.)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my stuff arrived today but then I saw a steel/iberian side kick on eBay, now that's on my way to me next week

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first official shipment is finally arriving on Friday and I can't wait! I ordered a DLBP in Nordic and a bunch of smaller things, but I don't want to look at the list again so I can be surprised, lol.
    S25 in Aubergine/Island, SK in Verde/UV, TC in Alphaviolet, Small OP in UV, Small COP in Azalea, Mini OP in Azalea,

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderdust View Post
    My first official shipment is finally arriving on Friday and I can't wait! I ordered a DLBP in Nordic and a bunch of smaller things, but I don't want to look at the list again so I can be surprised, lol.
    Youíre going to love it! Prepare to get ready for your next orders on Friday too, itís a never ending cycle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224