Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 227 of 228 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, for about a year Iíve wanted to get a TB bag and finally did it! I was pretty set on the GE S25, so I inquired about pre-orders and to my pleasant surprise, the fine folks over at TB said they still had a few from the last run, so I ordered one in Deep Blue and it should be here Weds. Iím pretty stoked!

Itís just in time, too. Closing on a house early next monthóI live in town now but am moving out into a pretty rural area, and my current EDC bag (a Timbuk2 classic messenger Iíve had for years) isnít going to cut it for daily preparation.

Iím sure there will be a color or feature in the new ones that will make me question my timing, but the original GE S has gotten so much praise, Iím happy to take it off TBís hands Smilie

Forum Member
    Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to the forums and this is my first foray into the world of Tom Bihn and I can sense the addiction coming Big Grin

Currently anticipating an Aeronaut 30 Laundry Stuff Sack in Northwest Sky, a large Travel Tray in Iberian, and a Travel Cubelet in Nubelous Grey. I originally ordered the Stuff Sack and Travel Tray in black but changed my mind after placing the order and emailed customer service to ask if the colors could be changed. Great customer service from Matthew and super easy to have the colors changed!

While I was in contact with the wonderful Matthew at TB, I had him add on the small Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch in Mars Red. Cannot wait for all of these goodies! We'll see if these translate to me buying a TB bag in the future but I am pretty happy with my current ones. However, you just cannot beat the TB organization systems.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azbandit View Post
    New to the forums and this is my first foray into the world of Tom Bihn and I can sense the addiction coming Big Grin
    Welcome to the Forums @azbandit! Not sure if I should extend my congrats or sympathies for your upcoming addiction...
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @azbandit! Not sure if I should extend my congrats or sympathies for your upcoming addiction...
    Smilie
    I appreciate the congratulations but my wallet thinks otherwise Smilie

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get a wooooot!!!!?!?!

Check out the 'in production' colour combos for the Truck, Side Effect, Side Kick, 3DOCs incld Clear, Passports, Cafe Bags, the Daylights, and Travel Cubelets

Smilie

ETA: Clear 3DOC now showing new things...
    Last edited by G42; 01-22-2020 at 08:58 AM. Reason: added some I missed
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Montana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out the 'in production' colour combos for the Truck, Side Effect, Side Kick, 3DOCs, Passports, Cafe Bags, the Daylights, and Travel Cubelets

Smilie

Wooooot!!!!!!!!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out the 'in production' colour combos for the Truck, Side Effect, Side Kick, 3DOCs incld Clear, Passports, Cafe Bags, the Daylights, and Travel Cubelets

Smilie

Woot, Woot, Woot!!! Very exciting!
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Smilie

The interesting new combination that was not in Darcy’s previous color combination list is Ursa/Ultraviolet (Side Effects and Side Kicks in production)
    Last edited by moriond; 01-22-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Forum Member
    Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's delivery day, eagerly anticipating all my new TB goodies from my earlier post. I also have my forum gift and a MCB Freudian Slip currently en route. I do not own any TB bags or backpacks (yet) but I will be using the FS in my current backpack as the organization in it is sparse so I think this will help a lot. Also, I am thinking about purchasing a few more things but my wallet hates me and the TB crew probably does too from seeing my name and address every day when a new order comes in. Smilie

TB Anticipation Syndrome-byso4nx-jpg

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, it's my first ever purchase of the year. Finally got to order an HLT and a couple Ghost Whales. My Brain Bag will be happy that it will get some more "knowledge" at its' disposal. Of course I had to go with Mars Red and Iberian (I like red too much to stray away) for the Ghost Whales. I took a leap with the Northwest Sky but I think items will be much more visible compared to my second choice, black.

Now I sit and wait, and wait, and wait some more Smilie

TB Anticipation Syndrome-screen-shot-2020-01-24-8-07-51-pm-png

Forum Member
    Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it, I finally did it. I purchased my first ever TB bag after hours of research through these forums and videos on YouTube - Synik 30 in black parapack. Words cannot express how excited I am to get this bag and put it through its paces.
    Last edited by azbandit; 01-27-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just like that, Ursa Guide Sy22 ordered. Is it April yet??? =D I have conferences coming in April... le *sigh*, now the long wait

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wilderness Synapse 25 Guide Edition ordered! So excited, my first actual bag from TB!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *headdesk* Ordered the GE Synik 22 in black, along with an HLT 1, and a Skookum collar in orange. I may have to rehome some of my collection if these new items work out.

France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Wilderness Synapse 25 Guide Edition ordered! So excited, my first actual bag from TB!
    Yay congrats!

My first TB bag is the Mars Red GES25 (ordered at the end of 2018) Big Grin and I love it!

and actually Wilderness Guide Edition makes me drool way too much... buuuhuu I don't need two almost identical bags...
    just a Bihnion here