Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3449
    Downeast Maine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh, my Pilot was supposed to arrive today. Been waiting for days. It didn’t & the post office doesn’t gave it, UPS has no updates. All I got from UPS was delivery delay needs attention check back later for updates. �� TBAS is kicking into high gear, time for wine.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Downeast Maine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update, seems UPS for whatever reason will not deliver to my POBox this time. As always Kat at TB customer service is on duty & will fix everything. Might be delivered tomorrow. Guess that’s what I get for living in the willy wags.
    Last edited by Moose; 01-31-2020 at 04:25 AM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes, the purchase of a synik 30 GE in wilderness, is now also the second most expensive thing I own... my car being first. And yes, I am crazy, because not only do I not travel with a laptop, I donít own a laptop. Completely ordered this for the clamshell, shorter stay in the frame-sheet, and extra 5 liters capacity, oh and the sheer effiní awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Kent, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Synik 22 GE in Constellation (as well as other goodies in Island) - I've been umming and ahing at getting a Synik and this just sealed the deal, although I did spend more time deliberating about this longer than choosing to pursue a degree (which is arguably way more expensive!). April will be a second Christmas for me!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was so excited this morning because my package was getting closer and closer these past few days. This morning it got the the UPS distribution about 20 minutes away and I was thinking itíd be delivered today but sadly itís 9:04 pm and now Iíll wait for the original delivery date of Monday :/

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you all do it? I just pre-ordered a GE S25 in Ursa. It's only been 6 days, and I've got TWO more months to wait! I've already logged back in and added onto my order once, AND I placed an order for my wife. I'm going to go bankrupt at this rate! Scrunch Face

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzld View Post
    How do you all do it? I just pre-ordered a GE S25 in Ursa. It's only been 6 days, and I've got TWO more months to wait! I've already logged back in and added onto my order once, AND I placed an order for my wife. I'm going to go bankrupt at this rate! Scrunch Face
    You are a true Bihnion and now officially a lost (or found) cause! We often say Buy All The Bags! but do please watch your budget
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi @Grizzld,

So, what the rest of us would like to know is how you’ve managed to be on the forums since 2011 without buying a bag for yourself before now:
    I just pre-ordered a GE Synapse 25 in Ursa. I've bought many TB bags as gifts in the past, but never one for myself!!! Big Grin
    You’ve clearly failed to build up immunity! Fortunately, since you bought your wife a Synapse 19 last year, you have a good idea of what accessories work well with the Synapse.

Enjoy the experience.

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi @Grizzld,

So, what the rest of us would like to know is how you’ve managed to be on the forums since 2011 without buying a bag for yourself before now:

You’ve clearly failed to build up immunity!
    Haha! It's complicated! I actually bought a Tri-Star way back in 2011, but immediately changed jobs that didn't require travel. Sold the Tri-Star after taking it on one trip. I was sad and bitter for years. Eventually, my wife and I were looking for the perfect gift for her father—he loves shopping at farmers' markets but was always fiddling around with terrible bags. He also loves the color purple and didn't have any purple bags. Obviously, I knew where to look and happened across a Truck! Cool

Buying that bag led to me buying my dad a Co-Pilot, my wife a Synapse, and my aunt a Swift. Figured I had converted enough family members and it was finally time to reward myself.

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB Anticipation Syndrome

My bf asked me the other day what I still had left in my wish list to buy from TB, I promptly told him I am going to rebuy anything I had that was not in sitka, in sitka when its re-released later this year...cue the eye-rolling from him. And now waiting for ďin-productionĒ for sitka...

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Iím (more or less) patiently waiting for a Solaris organizer to be ready so I can order it TB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation Syndrome

(The spiff kit is wasabi though it looks yellow)

Montana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlet View Post
    I’m (more or less) patiently waiting for a Solaris organizer to be ready so I can order it TB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation Syndrome

(The spiff kit is wasabi though it looks yellow)

Yes...me too!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed an order. Had it delivered to the office because I work there most of the time. I never work fridays. Follow tracking that said item landed in Melbourne this morning. I figured surely UPS canít get it on the truck for delivery today (Friday). I call up UPS and the lady guarantees it wonít be delivered today. At 13:30 I get an email that a package has been delivered and is on my desk. So here I am at 16:00 on a bus going the hour and a bit into the office to pick up my TB items TB Anticipation Syndrome

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confession: I was so bummed with the recent November TB debut. I know it's just me, but I think the Icon looks like a diaper bag. And I'm a fair-skinned redhead who lives in the mountains among a bunch of hippies and hillbillies, so I can't do bright colors like Seapine without really standing out and either looking like a tourist or like I belong in a bordello. (No judgement if you actually live in a bordello or are a tourist. Okay, maybe a bit of judgement regarding tourists.)

Well with these early 2020 releases, TB has totally redeemed themselves in my eyes.

This morning, put in an order for the newest S25 in Ursa. I'm so excited about this bag because I've literally been waiting on this pack (or the idea of it) for 3-4 years. About 5 years ago, I ordered a DLBP. It was my first TB purchase and I fell in love. I carried that pack nonstop for nearly two years, and eventually decided that I needed a larger pack as an EDC. I've tried the BB, S22, S25, S19, along with a few other packs from non-TB brands, and nothing has worked really well for me. The entire time I was going through the backpack gamut, I kept thinking, "I wish TB would create an S25 with different straps and in a brown or green."

Voila!

Not even an hour after I sent my order in, I received the shipping confirmation email. Now that's service! Let the arrival countdown begin...

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubergine Road Buddy 36 duffel with lash straps and absolute strap on the way! I have the RB 60 which is amazing but wanted a smaller version for the car, boat, camper, etc.
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!