Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 230 of 234 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3497
    Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I think there's a system limitation... you'll probably only get an email confirmation for the original primary pre-order, but they'll put any other items that you selected 'ship with my pre-order' into the same box.
    That's really good to know, I feel a lot better! Thanks a ton!

And now we play the waiting game...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    That's really good to know, I feel a lot better! Thanks a ton!

And now we play the waiting game...
    Also, it might be possible for you to check the order link under your account page for the items that were combined and shipped. I can’t do this myself for the current order, because I wanted the new swivel Carabiners, Coyote Strap keepers, and HLT 2 in Solaris to get to me earlier, and I didn’t expect they would start shipping the GE Syniks quite so early.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Crew, as always, are absolutely amazing. Gracious enough to fix my pre-order because I missed the deadline with our Uni President announcing classes were moving online for the remainder of the semester, and all the ensuing meetings, student questions, etc. I SOOOOO appreciate it! But now I have to wait until Tuesday *wail* for the order to arrive (1st world problems). Ironic I can get a backpack, but groceries or tp? Forget about it. Pretty sure the Ursa GE will arrive long before I manage to find my daughter's cereal and some creamer for coffee (I have powdered as a backup, so it's not really THAT big a deal if I don't do groceries this week. But tp will be an issue in 2-3 weeks =/). Alas, ordered some groceries online (no tp though) and that's a 1-2 week shipping delay *sigh*. Kinda wishing I'd cloth diapered the kid so I knew how to deal with that as an alternative! Still, will have to figure out some way to get the Ursa GE into my webcam view for online class meetings. Gotta show her off SOMEHOW after all Wink

Forum Member
    Kent, UK
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay my GE Synik 22 has shipped - with everything i've added to it (including a small cafe bag in the same colour!) My order is going to be BLUE!

Sadly, due to the situation I can't show it off on the holiday I was planning on going to, may have to wear it around the garden and look at images of beaches to simulate the holiday experience with my new synik haha!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Also, it might be possible for you to check the order link under your account page for the items that were combined and shipped. I can’t do this myself for the current order, because I wanted the new swivel Carabiners, Coyote Strap keepers, and HLT 2 in Solaris to get to me earlier, and I didn’t expect they would start shipping the GE Syniks quite so early.

HTH

moriond
    nope, the rest would still show as unfulfilled.

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post

HTH

moriond
    Forgot to update-I did get a shipping notification for my extra stuff eventually, but it says that it was shipped via USPS (instead of UPS) and no tracking was provided. It was the same day as when my Synapse shipped, so I'm still not sure whether nor not it all shipped together. We'll find out Friday, when UPS (hopefully) delivers my bag!

In other news, my HLT2 in Solaris arrived today! It's absolutely fantastic, so happy I got it. Going to post pictures once the rest of the gang shows up!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received the shipping notification for the rest of the orders 5hr later, but as skirata42 mentioned, it indicates shipping via usps

Forum Member
    Santa Cruz, California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etnt View Post
    Received the shipping notification for the rest of the orders 5hr later, but as skirata42 mentioned, it indicates shipping via usps
    Same here, we will have to wait and see.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GE22 in ursa arrived and it is absolute perfection!!! Heart Eyes
    Last edited by earth5; 03-18-2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: wrong numbers!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received my GE30 today along with other orders added later (added three times!). I also got separate shipping emails (4 emails). Three emails for the added orders said USPS shipping, but they all came in one box via UPS. I didn't notice the USPS part in the emails until I read this thread. Interesting...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @Darcy (and everyone)--New forum member here. Is there any timeline on when folks will be notified of the availability of excess Guide's Edition Synapse 25s? My pre-ordered GE Synik 30 is arriving tomorrow, and Kat--who's been awesome--put me on the list for a GE Synapse 25 last week (either coyote or wilderness). Just curious, as this bag would be a present for a relative's impending birthday, so any information you have would help. If PMing about this would be better, would you mind enabling it on my account?

Thanks for your response and the great work the Tom Bihn crew does. My household has developed a bit of an obsession with your products since discovering them a few years ago (Synapse 25 (black), Synik 30 (mars red; GE deep blue), Pilot (coyote), daylight brief (black), daylight backpack (halcyon black)). This list doesn't count the various organizers, key straps, and caches that came along for the ride. It's rare to find gear designed and manufactured so meticulously and thoughtfully.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tlwaldron View Post
    Hi @Darcy (and everyone)--New forum member here. Is there any timeline on when folks will be notified of the availability of excess Guide's Edition Synapse 25s? My pre-ordered GE Synik 30 is arriving tomorrow, and Kat--who's been awesome--put me on the list for a GE Synapse 25 last week (either coyote or wilderness). Just curious, as this bag would be a present for a relative's impending birthday, so any information you have would help. If PMing about this would be better, would you mind enabling it on my account?

Thanks for your response and the great work the Tom Bihn crew does. My household has developed a bit of an obsession with your products since discovering them a few years ago (Synapse 25 (black), Synik 30 (mars red; GE deep blue), Pilot (coyote), daylight brief (black), daylight backpack (halcyon black)). This list doesn't count the various organizers, key straps, and caches that came along for the ride. It's rare to find gear designed and manufactured so meticulously and thoughtfully.
    Welcome @tlwaldron

We expect to email the list of folks interested in extra Guide's Edition 25s, 22s, and 30s tomorrow. If anyone would like to be added to the list, please emailus@tombihn.com with the bag(s) you're interested in (Synapse 25, Synik 22, or Synik 30) and your top three color choices.

Glad your bags have been serving you well; we'll save your note and share it with the crew when they're back Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgets View Post
    I received my GE30 today along with other orders added later (added three times!). I also got separate shipping emails (4 emails). Three emails for the added orders said USPS shipping, but they all came in one box via UPS. I didn't notice the USPS part in the emails until I read this thread. Interesting...
    I received the same UPS/USPS emails as well, and was wondering how things would turn out. My order(s) arrive tomorrow! Thanks for clearing that up.
    (Not) Patiently Awaiting My GE S25, Ursa

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy I emailed Kat and let her know of my bag situation. I’d like to order an Ursa Guides Edition Synik 30 as the Guides Edition Synik 22 was too small for my 13 inch laptop.. weird. Just wanted to be part of this thread as well. My email is pguerrero693@gmail.com . Thank you for your immediate attention.

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a few more pouches on Thursday, and surprisingly I'm supposed to get them tomorrow! It really threw me off because normally when I ship with UPS it takes at least a week, but this time it shipped with USPS. Might have to try and take that into consideration next time I place a larger order...
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Page 230 of 234 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast