Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 231 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3495
    -5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might have to try and take that into consideration next time I place a larger order...
    USPS is only an option when your order is less than $50.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone

This is my first time posting here and I think itís my 3rd order from Tom Bihn since I became obsessed with finding a way to travel with minimal things with me and packing super efficiently. Iím the best packer in my family and everyone needs me to pack for them. I havenít managed to pack a minimal amount of items because I was looking at it the wrong way... anyway I am very very very impatient to get my order in the mail. Iím my order thatís currently on its way I got the Synapse 25 with Freudian slip, a mesh pocket, travelers tray & a clear pencil case with wrist band - I already have two small pouches and 4 strap length holders and I am madly in love with the quality. Thatís why I have checked on my order like 10 times today and itís not even noon. Iím officially going crazy because of how much I canít wait to enjoy and have fun with my order. And yes I will pack and unpack it a bunch of times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigbrodt View Post
    I’m officially going crazy because of how much I can’t wait to enjoy and have fun with my order. And yes I will pack and unpack it a bunch of times
    Welcome to the Forums @Gigbrodt !
    Once your SN25 arrives and you have a chance to test pack, post some photos for us!

Cheers
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums @Gigbrodt !
    Once your SN25 arrives and you have a chance to test pack, post some photos for us!

Cheers
    @G42

I definitely will! I am so excited and canít wait!! I literally just want it to be here already TB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation Syndrome you know teleported TB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation SyndromeTB Anticipation Syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Welcome! "Bihngin" is quite clever. @G42 has our reasoning right, but we're aware of this and are looking at some various options. We wonder ourselves how many folks prefer the option of metal pulls vs. cord pulls; will take this feedback into consideration for sure. (anyone else reading this: feel free to chime in!)
    @Darcy I know I'm late to the party (in my defense, I'm new here!), but I like having the option of either/or. I'd rather have the cord pulls shipped separately vs having to remove them when my bag has arrived, as I've ordered paracord in different colors so I can make my own zipper pulls.

That said, maybe make it optional to have them added in advance? Like with the drop-downs for adding key straps and such.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrealle View Post
    I know I'm late to the party (in my defense, I'm new here!)
    Welcome to the Forums @Surrealle !
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @G42 ! (You're quick!) I'm a recent convert but very happy to be here. Hoping the S22 I have on order will be my unicorn bag, and I can finally stop searching, lol. (Not that that will stop me from playing around with organization options and whatnot.. Wink )

Alabama
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It came! My black icon with rainbow zips, it is gorgeous, very excited to use it once I can emerge from my house. Might even take it with me grocery shopping just so I can test run it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So jealous, mel! I'm trying really hard to be patient and not bug the TB staff for an estimate on when they'll start shipping things again (I know they're doing important work up there). But man, it's been hard to wait, lol.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really looking forward to getting the two masks I ordered. While my job has overall shifted to a maximum telework model, my office is deemed essential, so we have to maintain minimal rotational in office staffing. I do not have any sewing gear, aptitude, or materials, and it will be really nice to have a nice cloth mask rather than the makeshift rubber band version I would be assembling myself. I felt so stressed out when I was in last week, that I can only imagine how those in more densely populated settings are coping. Thank you so much for producing these!
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Per USPS, my masks should show up on Monday. It's nice to have something to anticipate right now. Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The person in brown came by!

Happy dance.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He came to my house too ! Feels like Christmas. Now I just need a plane ticket. Anywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images TB Anticipation Syndrome-img_0818-jpg 
    Last edited by labrain; 05-19-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been waiting for my order since this whole thing kicked off and it's finally arriving today! I'm not ashamed to admit this is the first time I've ever used the "Follow my delivery live" option on the UPS site, lol.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you from personal experience, that's the way to madness. Particularly if your driver, like ours, gets to within a few blocks of your house in the morning, makes a turn and swings around to the rest of the neighborhood, circles back and sits for a while... and then finally delivers in late evening. Not that I would waste my time watching the map or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealle View Post
    Been waiting for my order since this whole thing kicked off and it's finally arriving today! I'm not ashamed to admit this is the first time I've ever used the "Follow my delivery live" option on the UPS site, lol.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke