Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3495
    Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Not that I would waste my time watching the map or anything.
    Oh no, of course not Wink

One of the things I learned in one of my business classes was how UPS delivery routes are planned out in advance to minimize the number of left turns they make. Ended up saving the company a ton of fuel annually when they started doing it that way. (For whatever that's worth, lol).
    Last edited by Surrealle; 05-21-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHAHA iím right there. not mapping it tho... my monthsí worth of pandemic shopping orders arrives today. longest work day ever.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just placed an order and realized everything in it is Black or Verde... which are very unusual choices for me. Yeoman Duffels, PickUp Truck, & padded OP before they're gone... strongly resisted the urge for a Grass PickUp Truck....
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Just placed an order and realized everything in it is Black or Verde... which are very unusual choices for me. Yeoman Duffels, PickUp Truck, & padded OP before they're gone... strongly resisted the urge for a Grass PickUp Truck....
    Oh, was that you causing the drop down to "limited quantities" for the Black Pick-Up Truck and the Verde Mini YD? Or did you go for a larger size in the YD? (I got another Mini YD in Navy, although my Steel Mini YD is probably my preferred color here.

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry G42. That grass PickUp Truck has found a good home. Mine. Smilie

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Oh, was that you causing the drop down to "limited quantities" for the Black Pick-Up Truck and the Verde Mini YD? Or did you go for a larger size in the YD? (I got another Mini YD in Navy, although my Steel Mini YD is probably my preferred color here.

moriond
    somehow both the mini and large Verde YDs hit my cart...along with another large Black YD and a Black PUT.... I've realized that the large YD make excellent storage vessels for extra guest linens, bedding, etc.. I seem to move apartments (and states) a lot, so durable containers that work in the move and in my apt are good
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Aubergine PickUp truck is out for delivery today! Wish it would hurry because I'm thinking about ordering another one in Neb Grey or Burnt Orange. UPS usually comes in the afternoon and neither of those colors have reached the only a few left status so hopefully they'll last. I think the PickUp truck is adorable but just not sure if it is big enough so want to see it in person. I kept looking at Viridian last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I love Island but think the 525 ballistic might be better fabric choice.

Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Seasons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    An Aubergine PickUp truck is out for delivery today! Wish it would hurry because I'm thinking about ordering another one in Neb Grey or Burnt Orange. UPS usually comes in the afternoon and neither of those colors have reached the only a few left status so hopefully they'll last. I think the PickUp truck is adorable but just not sure if it is big enough so want to see it in person. I kept looking at Viridian last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I love Island but think the 525 ballistic might be better fabric choice.
    Wish I'd snagged an Aubergine Pick-up Truck! *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the Nebulous Grey one that shipped this morning.
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacharissa View Post
    Wish I'd snagged an Aubergine Pick-up Truck! *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the Nebulous Grey one that shipped this morning.
    Sorry you missed out on the Aubergine but Nebulous Grey is a very nice alternative. Got my UPS shipment and I LOVE the Pick-Up truck ... ordered another one in Burnt Orange. Larry went to Oregon State for a while and their colors are orange and black so it will have a home who appreciates it.

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw that the Pilot had been updated with a few more color combinations, so I grabbed a black halcyon one. Now the page is saying that color is out of stock again, so I'm now going to be hovering over my inbox until I get the shipment confirmation...
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Saw that the Pilot had been updated with a few more color combinations, so I grabbed a black halcyon one. Now the page is saying that color is out of stock again, so I'm now going to be hovering over my inbox until I get the shipment confirmation...
    Hopefully you received your shipping confirmation right away. I know the feeling because I saw that black was available again in the Pick-Up Truck so I got one to go with the aubergine and burnt orange that already made their way home. This one will sit on ottoman in the living room. Should have just ordered them all at once!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    somehow both the mini and large Verde YDs hit my cart...along with another large Black YD and a Black PUT.... I've realized that the large YD make excellent storage vessels for extra guest linens, bedding, etc.. I seem to move apartments (and states) a lot, so durable containers that work in the move and in my apt are good
    I just joined the club and stocked up my YDs with a medium in Steel. So sad to see them go, I really love their sheer simplicity!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After delivery delays due to the protests, I received mine last night. Today I packed up the large ones and stowed them... one has the bedding, pillow, blanket, towels, etc for when I have to break out the Aerobed for a guest; another holds the extra sheet set & blanket for my bed; my previous large holds quilts & such. Super useful.
    I already had an Aubergine mini in the back of my car with some extra clothes...now I have a mini Verde too, I forgot how cute they are.

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also went and ordered another YD. I went for the small, which closes the gap between my mini YD and my RB36 nicely. I went with the Navy - I wanted a change from Steel and I recently got a Navy surprise pouch and thought the color was great...

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I also went and ordered another YD. I went for the small, which closes the gap between my mini YD and my RB36 nicely. I went with the Navy - I wanted a change from Steel and I recently got a Navy surprise pouch and thought the color was great...
    I think that was my favorite part about the surprise pouch thing-discovering new colors that you might not have looked at before. I got a Steel (I'm pretty sure) ballistic pouch for mine, it's a pretty nice color. Sad to see that 1050d ballistic isn't going to be around at all for much longer.
    Guide's Edition Synapse 25, Pilot, HLT2