Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3543
  1. #3526
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,188
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverandmills View Post
    I just put in my first order for a few items, including a Synapse 19 that will work as my main EDC bag. I've been wanting one for nearly 5 years now; to say I'm looking forward is an understatement.
    We're bag geeks - we live for details...what colour/material S19 and what accessories??
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  2. #3527
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    We're bag geeks - we live for details...what colour/material S19 and what accessories??
    I'm a lover of neutral, cool toned colours and bought the Synapse in Black Ballistic/Northwest sky Halcyon.

    I am a knitter so I'm outfitting my bag with a couple knitting accessories (the small yarn stuff sac in NWS and the smallest knitting tool pouch -- the only one currently in stock). These were total no brainers for me. My current system (i.e. grabbing my project in a rush out the door) ruins wool. I thought about getting the Swift too (while it's in stock) but usually I just need a small amount of space in my EDC for my work-in-progress.

    And the final item (I'm a geek for beautiful fabric): A black Utility Scarf. Oh man, I may be MOST excited for this one haha. It'll be endlessly useful as a sartorial object in this cold climate ... as well as a great piece of kit for a mother to a wild toddler and drooly newborn!

    Some might find these colours boring but to me they are perfect. I plan to play around with the zip colours on the bag for funsies. My wishlist is full of other cool-toned goods (NWS, black, Acuity, island). Mainly I'm eyeing the Truck family and the Side Effect! I'll be keeping an eye out for a restock.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  3. #3528
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Share
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to order a Cadet for my son’s new laptop but saw the Aubergine DLBC, which I was considering for my new work laptop... And now we’re anxiously awaiting bags! And a Utility Scarf for me! It’s been awhile since I’ve shopped for a bag.
    Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

  4. #3529
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,188
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverandmills View Post
    I'm a lover of neutral, cool toned colours and bought the Synapse in Black Ballistic/Northwest sky Halcyon.

    I am a knitter so I'm outfitting my bag with a couple knitting accessories (the small yarn stuff sac in NWS and the smallest knitting tool pouch -- the only one currently in stock). These were total no brainers for me. My current system (i.e. grabbing my project in a rush out the door) ruins wool. I thought about getting the Swift too (while it's in stock) but usually I just need a small amount of space in my EDC for my work-in-progress.

    And the final item (I'm a geek for beautiful fabric): A black Utility Scarf. Oh man, I may be MOST excited for this one haha. It'll be endlessly useful as a sartorial object in this cold climate ... as well as a great piece of kit for a mother to a wild toddler and drooly newborn!

    Some might find these colours boring but to me they are perfect. I plan to play around with the zip colours on the bag for funsies. My wishlist is full of other cool-toned goods (NWS, black, Acuity, island). Mainly I'm eyeing the Truck family and the Side Effect! I'll be keeping an eye out for a restock.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with cool tones!
    In case you don't know, you can ask the TB Customer Service folks for swatches of fabrics to see/feel them in person... you might want to get Nebulous in the 525 ballistic and 630 recycled as well as Dawn in 210 ballistic and Cloud in 525 ballistic... those are the other colours that you may really like to chill with the Black and NWSKy. The Island in 210 ballistic is cooler and blends with all those better (to my eye) than the 200 halcyon, where the white grid lines brighten the colour.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  5. #3530
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Nothing wrong with cool tones!
    In case you don't know, you can ask the TB Customer Service folks for swatches of fabrics to see/feel them in person... you might want to get Nebulous in the 525 ballistic and 630 recycled as well as Dawn in 210 ballistic and Cloud in 525 ballistic... those are the other colours that you may really like to chill with the Black and NWSKy. The Island in 210 ballistic is cooler and blends with all those better (to my eye) than the 200 halcyon, where the white grid lines brighten the colour.
    That's great advice thanks! I hadn't thought about how the colours may vary with the various fabrics.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  6. #3531
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,053
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBAS Relief

    UPS delivered my goodies a few minutes ago:

    1 DLBP alphaviolet/viridian
    1 Icon stealth black
    1 Truck wilderness green
    1 GWOP A5 mars red
    1 Cubelet aubergine
    1 V3 mask M/L black/olive
    1 V3 mask S/M ocean/olive
    2 pairs double carabiner S solar
    2 pairs double carabiner S island


  7. #3532
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBA View Post
    I responded to the order confirmation like they point out, but thatís probably a good idea to ensure they catch it! A big part of me might just not botheró it would be super fun to wonder what Iím going to get, kind of like pouch color choice!Smilie
    Just an update on this:

    Steel is what was delivered! Couldnít be happier with my large YD. This bag is a monster. Perfect for road trips and two-bag travel if thatís your jam. I love how it has zero organizationó something thatís rarely seen with duffle bags these days. Itís a no-nonsense workhorse which performs its function perfectly. Glad I scooped one up!

  8. #3533
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Steel is such a nice color! That's what I got my Western Flyer in.

  9. #3534
    Forum Member Jeff A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Share
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    447
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first Sidekick is arriving on Monday, can't wait! It's in Ursa/UV, my first Ursa product. I love UV should it be an interesting combination.
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

  10. #3535
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,188
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anticipating a batch of small Travel Trays in the new halcyons
    Cool
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  11. #3536
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Share
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Anticipating a batch of small Travel Trays in the new halcyons
    Cool
    Nice! I just saw they were re-stocked after I placed an order today... but I probably shouldn't add any Scrunch Face

  12. #3537
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me a minute while I EEEEEEEEEEEEE

    *Ahem* Now that that's out of the way...

    I just received my first ever TB order and am over the moon. Laying my hands on a Synapse 19 for the first time, I was just so taken aback by the good quality of the bag.

    It looks like they kindly added a double carabiner with the knitting pouch; I understood this was only added when you bought more than one pouch. I plan to add more to that collection when they're back in stock, and in the meantime the carabiner will hang from my car interior to hold my used mask until I get home.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cloverandmills; 08-28-2020 at 05:17 PM.

  13. #3538
    Forum Member Chicagoan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Share
    Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new L15 came in the mail today as well as a Small Shop Bag. The former was meant as a backup to a beloved Deep Blue/Coyote L15 Iíve beaten the living heck out of, and the latter was purely an impulse buy (when I noticed someone returned an SSB in Iberian and there was exactly 1 left in stock).




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram!

    @outside_chicago

    @wright_in_the_midwest

  14. #3539
    Forum Member Surrealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Share
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Any idea roughly when the Parental Units will be restocked?
    Last edited by Surrealle; 09-04-2020 at 06:07 AM.

  15. #3540
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice haul!

    I've been a TB enthusiast for a while now. I own the S25, SNK30, DLBP, pouches, etc. I'm awaiting a set of accessories in Sitka, the anticipation is real. Enjoy!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •