Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3543
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverandmills View Post
    I just put in my first order for a few items, including a Synapse 19 that will work as my main EDC bag. I've been wanting one for nearly 5 years now; to say I'm looking forward is an understatement.
    We're bag geeks - we live for details...what colour/material S19 and what accessories??
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    We're bag geeks - we live for details...what colour/material S19 and what accessories??
    I'm a lover of neutral, cool toned colours and bought the Synapse in Black Ballistic/Northwest sky Halcyon.

I am a knitter so I'm outfitting my bag with a couple knitting accessories (the small yarn stuff sac in NWS and the smallest knitting tool pouch -- the only one currently in stock). These were total no brainers for me. My current system (i.e. grabbing my project in a rush out the door) ruins wool. I thought about getting the Swift too (while it's in stock) but usually I just need a small amount of space in my EDC for my work-in-progress.

And the final item (I'm a geek for beautiful fabric): A black Utility Scarf. Oh man, I may be MOST excited for this one haha. It'll be endlessly useful as a sartorial object in this cold climate ... as well as a great piece of kit for a mother to a wild toddler and drooly newborn!

Some might find these colours boring but to me they are perfect. I plan to play around with the zip colours on the bag for funsies. My wishlist is full of other cool-toned goods (NWS, black, Acuity, island). Mainly I'm eyeing the Truck family and the Side Effect! I'll be keeping an eye out for a restock.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Cleveland, OH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to order a Cadet for my son’s new laptop but saw the Aubergine DLBC, which I was considering for my new work laptop... And now we’re anxiously awaiting bags! And a Utility Scarf for me! It’s been awhile since I’ve shopped for a bag.
    Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverandmills View Post
    I'm a lover of neutral, cool toned colours and bought the Synapse in Black Ballistic/Northwest sky Halcyon.

I am a knitter so I'm outfitting my bag with a couple knitting accessories (the small yarn stuff sac in NWS and the smallest knitting tool pouch -- the only one currently in stock). These were total no brainers for me. My current system (i.e. grabbing my project in a rush out the door) ruins wool. I thought about getting the Swift too (while it's in stock) but usually I just need a small amount of space in my EDC for my work-in-progress.

And the final item (I'm a geek for beautiful fabric): A black Utility Scarf. Oh man, I may be MOST excited for this one haha. It'll be endlessly useful as a sartorial object in this cold climate ... as well as a great piece of kit for a mother to a wild toddler and drooly newborn!

Some might find these colours boring but to me they are perfect. I plan to play around with the zip colours on the bag for funsies. My wishlist is full of other cool-toned goods (NWS, black, Acuity, island). Mainly I'm eyeing the Truck family and the Side Effect! I'll be keeping an eye out for a restock.

Nothing wrong with cool tones!
    In case you don't know, you can ask the TB Customer Service folks for swatches of fabrics to see/feel them in person... you might want to get Nebulous in the 525 ballistic and 630 recycled as well as Dawn in 210 ballistic and Cloud in 525 ballistic... those are the other colours that you may really like to chill with the Black and NWSKy. The Island in 210 ballistic is cooler and blends with all those better (to my eye) than the 200 halcyon, where the white grid lines brighten the colour.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing wrong with cool tones!
    In case you don't know, you can ask the TB Customer Service folks for swatches of fabrics to see/feel them in person... you might want to get Nebulous in the 525 ballistic and 630 recycled as well as Dawn in 210 ballistic and Cloud in 525 ballistic... those are the other colours that you may really like to chill with the Black and NWSKy. The Island in 210 ballistic is cooler and blends with all those better (to my eye) than the 200 halcyon, where the white grid lines brighten the colour.
    That's great advice thanks! I hadn't thought about how the colours may vary with the various fabrics.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBAS Relief

UPS delivered my goodies a few minutes ago:

1 DLBP alphaviolet/viridian
    1 Icon stealth black
    1 Truck wilderness green
    1 GWOP A5 mars red
    1 Cubelet aubergine
    1 V3 mask M/L black/olive
    1 V3 mask S/M ocean/olive
    2 pairs double carabiner S solar
    2 pairs double carabiner S island

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBA View Post
    I responded to the order confirmation like they point out, but thatís probably a good idea to ensure they catch it! A big part of me might just not botheró it would be super fun to wonder what Iím going to get, kind of like pouch color choice!Smilie
    Just an update on this:

Steel is what was delivered! Couldnít be happier with my large YD. This bag is a monster. Perfect for road trips and two-bag travel if thatís your jam. I love how it has zero organizationó something thatís rarely seen with duffle bags these days. Itís a no-nonsense workhorse which performs its function perfectly. Glad I scooped one up!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Steel is such a nice color! That's what I got my Western Flyer in.

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first Sidekick is arriving on Monday, can't wait! It's in Ursa/UV, my first Ursa product. I love UV should it be an interesting combination.
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anticipating a batch of small Travel Trays in the new halcyons
    Cool

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anticipating a batch of small Travel Trays in the new halcyons
    Cool
    Nice! I just saw they were re-stocked after I placed an order today... but I probably shouldn't add any Scrunch Face

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me a minute while I EEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Ahem* Now that that's out of the way...

I just received my first ever TB order and am over the moon. Laying my hands on a Synapse 19 for the first time, I was just so taken aback by the good quality of the bag.

It looks like they kindly added a double carabiner with the knitting pouch; I understood this was only added when you bought more than one pouch. I plan to add more to that collection when they're back in stock, and in the meantime the carabiner will hang from my car interior to hold my used mask until I get home.

Last edited by cloverandmills; 08-28-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new L15 came in the mail today as well as a Small Shop Bag. The former was meant as a backup to a beloved Deep Blue/Coyote L15 Iíve beaten the living heck out of, and the latter was purely an impulse buy (when I noticed someone returned an SSB in Iberian and there was exactly 1 left in stock).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Omaha, NE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy Any idea roughly when the Parental Units will be restocked?
    Last edited by Surrealle; 09-04-2020 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice haul!

I've been a TB enthusiast for a while now. I own the S25, SNK30, DLBP, pouches, etc. I'm awaiting a set of accessories in Sitka, the anticipation is real. Enjoy!