Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237
Results 3,541 to 3,553 of 3553
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobyis1 View Post
    Nice haul!

I've been a TB enthusiast for a while now. I own the S25, SNK30, DLBP, pouches, etc. I'm awaiting a set of accessories in Sitka, the anticipation is real. Enjoy!
    Welcome to the Forums @Tobyis1 ! You'll find lots of fellow Sitka fans...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Germany
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a MCB in Ursa... And all because of another recent purchase - I found a lovely wool duffle coat which is going to be perfect in fall and winter, but itís burgundy. Iím normally more of a purple person, but the coat is just so lovely, there was no question about not keeping it. But my current EDC, my Aubergine MCB is a no go, the combination doesnít work at all. But I think the Ursa is going to look awesome with it!

I was able to order the MCB with $14 international shipping btw. Thatís definitely new.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So excited! Haven't bought a TB bag since my Empire Builder which I like a lot (but don't love). Bought a PCBP in the Island which matches the interior of my A30...so super cute and will be the perfect bag for my vacation. Yes, you heard correctly, we are going to take a vacation! Can't wait to get out of town before winter. Also picked up two masks.

Aside: don't you think the TB website search should recognize the acronyms we all use? Like, I should be able to type in PCBP and the packing cube backpack comes up...would just be a cool nod to us TB nerds Smilie

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking for a smallish backpack for coffeeshop/around town use, and decided to give the Luminary 15 a try, after Mike confirmed that my MacBook 13 would fit in the laptop/tablet compartment. I went with Nebulous Gray and Island, which is a color pairing I've been eyeing for a while now. It may be a little silly to buy a bag while I'm still working remotely and not really going much of anywhere, but Į\_(ツ)_/Į Smilie
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Luminary 15 in Nebulous Gray/Island

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

My Synapse 19 (aubergine; I just love that word and the color! It rolls of the tongue, IMHO!), HLT 1 and small carabiner clips are on the UPS truck for delivery today!! It's been eons since I last bought a TB bag (so long I can't even remember what it was!) except for the clear cube and side effect bag (also in aubergine!Big Grin ), it's good to be back!!
    Last edited by 93terp; 11-02-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
    My Synapse 19 (aubergine; I just love that word and the color! It rolls of the tongue, IMHO!), HLT 1 and small carabiner clips are on the UPS truck for delivery today!! It's been eons since I last bought a TB bag (so long I can't even remember what it was!) except for the clear cube and older sidekick bag (also in aubergine!Big Grin ), it's good to be back!!
    Welcome back @93tero,

What color/fabric combination did you get for your HLT 1? And was your older Aubergine Sidekick in 1050d Ballistic Nylon or the later 525d Ballistic Nylon? As I recall, your clear cube purchases were from the epoch when the Urethene was pliable but non-sticky — my favorite period for this material, since all the Little Swifts introduced then (2010) had pockets that were totally non-sticky, as were the windows on all the Clear Organizer Wallets. If your 3DClear Organizer Cube was made before they introduced the hanging hook at the end of 2010, you definitely have the non-sticky Urethane. See the old Question about the Urethane used thread from mid-2012 for more details.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to me we're waiting for a new member of the truck family. I dearly love both my pickup trucks and truck and am really curious to see the new addition.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjquilts View Post
    Seems to me we're waiting for a new member of the truck family. I dearly love both my pickup trucks and truck and am really curious to see the new addition.
    We're beginning work on the upcoming Truckasana (the "yoga Truck") and it might be done in time for the holidays Smilie The Laptop Truck will likely be offered in early-mid 2021.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're beginning work on the upcoming Truckasana (the "yoga Truck") and it might be done in time for the holidays Smilie The Laptop Truck will likely be offered in early-mid 2021.
    Perhaps the Insigne as well Big Grin? A man can dream...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Perhaps the Insigne as well Big Grin? A man can dream...
    We are also making the Insigne! Two versions: a Guide's Edition and a Design Lab edition. We're expecting the Insigne to debut sometime January/February.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are also making the Insigne! Two versions: a Guide's Edition and a Design Lab edition. We're expecting the Insigne to debut sometime January/February.
    Thanks for the reply Darcy! Can't wait to see/hear more as progress moves along!

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh maybe this will be the bag that finally pulls me over to the Guideís Edition side of things. I love the retro vibe of both the bag design and the GE color scheme. Sounds like the perfect combo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the HLT 1, I got the Logic Blue (great color! But I'd love to have a matching Aubergine! Big Grin ) I think my Sidekick is the heavier of the 2 Ballistic Nylon offerings. And I think you're right - I have the older, non-sticky 3D Clear Organizer Cube but I can't find it ATM to confirm :-(

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237