Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237
Results 3,541 to 3,543 of 3543
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobyis1 View Post
    Nice haul!

I've been a TB enthusiast for a while now. I own the S25, SNK30, DLBP, pouches, etc. I'm awaiting a set of accessories in Sitka, the anticipation is real. Enjoy!
    Welcome to the Forums @Tobyis1 ! You'll find lots of fellow Sitka fans...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Germany
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a MCB in Ursa... And all because of another recent purchase - I found a lovely wool duffle coat which is going to be perfect in fall and winter, but itís burgundy. Iím normally more of a purple person, but the coat is just so lovely, there was no question about not keeping it. But my current EDC, my Aubergine MCB is a no go, the combination doesnít work at all. But I think the Ursa is going to look awesome with it!

I was able to order the MCB with $14 international shipping btw. Thatís definitely new.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So excited! Haven't bought a TB bag since my Empire Builder which I like a lot (but don't love). Bought a PCBP in the Island which matches the interior of my A30...so super cute and will be the perfect bag for my vacation. Yes, you heard correctly, we are going to take a vacation! Can't wait to get out of town before winter. Also picked up two masks.

Aside: don't you think the TB website search should recognize the acronyms we all use? Like, I should be able to type in PCBP and the packing cube backpack comes up...would just be a cool nod to us TB nerds Smilie

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237