Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love the picture of the tom bihn crew on the blog!

i love the new picture!!

so darcy, tell me you're somewhere in that picture and not behind the camera!
    -m

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, no... I can't ever figure out that timer delay thingy on the camera.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm...

well, i tell ya what i'm gonna do...

i'm gonna fly out to seattle and we'll take a picture of the *entire* tom bihn crew!
    -m

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That'd be awesome, maverick.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love seeing the dog crew members :-)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    I love seeing the dog crew members :-)
    Me too! My job used to be dog-friendly, but everything's gone to pot in the last 3 years. Dog-friendliness was one of the first things to go.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recognize those big puppies! Introductions?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys probably know Riley from his page <link>. The blonde dog in the staff photo is Ichiro. Ichiro is a Lab/Husky mix who loves all people and other animals. The Husky side of him is made apparent in his vocalizations. Ichiro talks, A LOT. He talks when he likes stuff, and he talks when he doesn't like stuff. He likes rolling around in mud and sunning himself. Ichiro has learned to be a great office dog from Riley, who is wise in all matters.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    totally awesome pictures, darcy!!
    -m

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful shots! Realyl lovely. The crew family group photo - Riley looked taller! Nice to "meet" Ichiro too.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darcy, these are amazing portraits: you really captured Riley's wise sense of calm, and what a great smile on Ichiro. You are a wonderful photographer.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice pictures but I'm partial to dog pictures. So mad I didn't visit the factory back when I was working in Seattle.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Darcy, these are amazing portraits: you really captured Riley's wise sense of calm, and what a great smile on Ichiro. You are a wonderful photographer.
    Thank you! And Maria and maverick. Very nice compliments, though it's difficult to take bad photos of these two dogs.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    Very nice pictures but I'm partial to dog pictures. So mad I didn't visit the factory back when I was working in Seattle.
    Maybe you'll have another opportunity to visit someday! With Georgia. We know all the best dog parks...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind seeing even more of your photography Darcy - maybe all the pets of the crew?

(Hope I don't come across as a crazy stalker!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast