Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I can't wait for tomorrow's new designs!
    Me too! I haven't even hinted about my favorite (and maybe the most significant accessory) of the debuts. Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! This is getting more exciting!! Can't wait!
    But I am unfortunately off the grid tomorrow morning Seattle time. Probably only the day after.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Cambridge, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Darcy! I figured you'd be able to stock them for a while, since they don't eat into your bag production capacity.
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19
    Leisure: SCBs, FJN, Swift, lots of YSSs
    Travel: WF + Pilot or SA, with SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: A new dyneema colour for YSSs; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been over 3 months since the news to retire the great classic-messenger Bag like ID, Ego and Super Ego. As I was juggling my thoughts over the Q-AM Messenger Should Strap, I wonder how many Bags I could use vice-versa? I'd only could use with Parental Unit, possibly also on other like PCSB, DLBC, CP with @tpnl's modification.

However, I have further thought - is the classic Messenger Bag not that popular nowadays, hence the retirement? Or, Toms Bihn has other Messenger Bag in the work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    It has been over 3 months since the news to retire the great classic-messenger Bag like ID, Ego and Super Ego. As I was juggling my thoughts over the Q-AM Messenger Should Strap, I wonder how many Bags I could use vice-versa? I'd only could use with Parental Unit, possibly also on other like PCSB, DLBC, CP with @tpnl's modification.

However, I have further thought - is the classic Messenger Bag not that popular nowadays, hence the retirement? Or, Toms Bihn has other Messenger Bag in the work?
    I personally am used to/prefer horizontal bags unless they are backpacks. I have - and use - CBs, but mostly because of color. A vertical bag doesn't thrill me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    San Francisco
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post

In reply to email to the staff asking about colors for the ID & Ego (I missed the bit where they are being retired, obviously), I got: "Tom is working on some cool new briefcase and messenger bag designs". Which is great, as I'm also in the market for a messenger-style bag. I usually strongly prefer backpacks (and loooove my S19), but having just got a mirrorless camera, I want something more accessible to hold it + a couple of lenses. Hopefully whatever is unleashed is ~20L, as huge bags aren't for me.

Will just have to wait & see, I guess!

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @adampaul for sharing such great tips! The available ID's Black/Black/Sapphire almost end at my Cart.

Yup, I also looking forward for a 20L or near Messenger Bag to fit a 15" Laptop with Cache. Plus, I wouldn't mind either a smaller version that can fit a 13" Laptop with Cache too. A back padded feature is highly recommended.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3