Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    -5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badger? Where's our countdown clock?

Or do we only get these for "big" announcements?Wink
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Badger's Avatar
    Somerville, MA
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no, I'm sorry but I don't do the clock! That's @eWalker's labor of love.

But um. Tick tock, tick tock... Yeah. Not as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth: it is 07:00 am on Tuesday where I live. Have my sleves pulled up and am waiting for you guys to catch up!
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    For what it's worth: it is 07:00 am on Tuesday where I live. Have my sleves pulled up and am waiting for you guys to catch up!
    14:15 Tuesday over here. Less than 12 hours to go!!

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay you win... in a way. Because I took some pictures already and am just waiting to show you the product I have assimilated so fast in my daily use that I am sure Tom Bihn as designed it solely for me.

The very funny thing is: I am not the least bit less exited even so I know. Now I understand Darcy a bit better. I always thought: why is she exited, she knows what comes. But now I can't wait to show my take on things and get your input what you think.
    So come clock hop a long a bit faster!

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's @eWalker's labor of love.
    Sorry about that Badger- I was confused. Smilie
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay you win... in a way. Because I took some pictures already and am just waiting to show you the product I have assimilated so fast in my daily use that I am sure Tom Bihn as designed it solely for me.

The very funny thing is: I am not the least bit less exited even so I know. Now I understand Darcy a bit better. I always thought: why is she exited, she knows what comes. But now I can't wait to show my take on things and get your input what you think.
    So come clock hop a long a bit faster!

Ilkyway
    Well, I'm here and have nothing better to do, so .... you know .... if you want to start early ...... Wink

Vancouver, WA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the states but it's still two hours time difference between Texas and Washington. I've got the ID page on it's own browser window so I can refresh-refresh-refresh until it comes active.

@Ilkyway - Thanks for being keeper of secrets. I never want to be in-the-know. I could not stand the pressure of having all that super secret knowledge. I'd implode!

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sujo you should see me right now, not a pretty picture I can assure you.
    ceepee so tempting but I won't risk to get my name on Darcys Black List. I am sure that list is short but dreaded.

I can tell you one thing: As far as I can judge this debut, there is something nice for most every Type of Bihnions. It looks very well balanced between all the different interests.

Ilkyway

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ceepee so tempting but I won't risk to get my name on Darcys Black List. I am sure that list is short but dreaded.

Ilkyway
    Haha, I think this is penance for the times you tried to winkle information out of Darcy Badger?  Where's our countdown clock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ilkyway
    ooooooooh, intriguing! About 4.5 hours to go! Come on clock, tick tock!
    What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    Haha, I think this is penance for the times you tried to winkle information out of Darcy Badger?  Where's our countdown clock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That might just be her reason behind letting me in this time... now that I think about it. It might just be her way of punishing me ;-)

Ilkyway

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert:

No toaster cosies.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Somerville, MA
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    Sorry about that Badger- I was confused. Smilie
    It's because we both have cute and furry little portly animals as our avatars.

Waiting patiently for the reveal...

Somerville, MA
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Spoiler Alert:

No toaster cosies.
    You weren't asked to test a prototype? That's very surprising.

My initial assessment is that it's very well-made and does a stellar job of keeping annoying dust particles from settling on my toaster. However, I'm going to wait for the re-boot just in case there's a Dyneema version because I need all the portability I can get.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast