Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So its almost end of March, time for Darcy to start tormenting us with some hints :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're really talking about two debuts.... one will be a surprise, I think, but maybe not a true debut. And the others will definitely be debuts: we're thinking late March or possibly even April for those, as our goal is to have everything in stock and ready to ship at the time of debut.
    Any hints that anyone can drop???

(Company bonuses coming out on Friday, and eager to spend some of it. Smilie)
    Last edited by sturbridge; 03-23-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps Frank is testing the toaster cozies and can tantalize us with part of a photo. elisa

Forum Member
    Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The car covers are looking brilliant; if you hold them a certain way, you might be able to squeeze an Impreza past the gate agent, though it will probably need to go overhead rather than under your seat.

Orange County, CA, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear they are releasing a "Harry Potter Invisible Cloak" material. Pack it, zip it and it disappears. What a great way to be a minimalist traveler. Although the logo tag would have to be visible to show the world you are a proud Tom Bihn aficionado. :-)
    DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Michigan, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimikor View Post
    I hear they are releasing a "Harry Potter Invisible Cloak" material. Pack it, zip it and it disappears. What a great way to be a minimalist traveler. Although the logo tag would have to be visible to show the world you are a proud Tom Bihn aficionado. :-)
    Personally, I'm waiting on the production of a purse like Hermione's - something the size of the SE, but that has the magical ability to carry ANYTHING. If any TB staff have the ability to put that charm on the SE, I'd pay double for that little bag!
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    Wichita, KS
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudajes View Post
    Personally, I'm waiting on the production of a purse like Hermione's - something the size of the SE, but that has the magical ability to carry ANYTHING. If any TB staff have the ability to put that charm on the SE, I'd pay double for that little bag!
    Only if it's available in TARDIS blue.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but that has the magical ability to carry ANYTHING
    I've been wanting a bag like Mary Poppins had ever since I first saw the movie when I was 5. (showing my age there)
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    I've been wanting a bag like Mary Poppins had ever since I first saw the movie when I was 5. (showing my age there)
    Only if you had watched in the Cinema back than ;-). I love the concept of her bag on first sight too. But I think if Tom Bihn ever would be able to build such a bag it would be more on the priceless side than on "double the Side Effect".

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudajes View Post
    Just what I was thinking =)
    I would love one of those!

Washington State
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was the first movie I ever saw in a theater! Smilie

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any hints that anyone can drop???

(Company bonuses coming out on Friday, and eager to spend some of it. Smilie)
    Um a swift in red blend????
    Or azure !!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!
    Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. +Indigo /sapphire /green
    ISO. Swift Red (❤️)
    my TB fleet:
    Swift: Turquoise / Halcyon-UV/ Indigo
    SSB: Black /Solar/monarch viridian
    SCB azalea/azure/canary/purple
    LCB in azure/Azalea /dk brown
    Imago green /cork
    Plus too many others to list

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't remember the timeline - are there more products coming out after all the new stuff that was just released/re-released?

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GoStanford well we are all waiting for that Little Swift successor.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the Little Swift successor! Although right now I've fallen in love with Red Blend and wish they would make the Daylight Backpack in it, or the Side Effect.

~Nancy