Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to town on the shop bags. Yikes. But I'm really liking the look of zest and northwest sky. I wish I could justify a dyneema/island aeronaut!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The shop bag colors are awesome, but I think the Citizen Canine is even more awesome! So glad I couldn't order the original because the latest model is friggin cool!

South Carolina, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binje View Post
    Clemson Tigers? Princeton Tigers?
    Clemson Tigers are the ONLY tigers worth mentioning. Cool
    Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Small Cafe Bag - Burnt Orange

South of France
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post

Please, please make a Daylight backpack in the Island or NW Sky!!
    Yes more Dyneema colors for the DLBP please!!!!!

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, I didn't order anything in this Summer Debut Frown
    It is not that I don't wish to. I had already set aside a budget for new combo for DLBP, Cafe Bag, 3DMOC, PCBP TS/WF but I guess it is understandable that it is Dyneema's turn this time. Cordura had its time on last Christmas.

Honestly, like anyone in this moment of TBAS, I really wish to get this and that - the Large Shop Bag, TT, CC and even A30. But to me, I have other TB's Substitute in terms of functionality except the CC. While on the A30, I actually plan to get it next year, as I need to gradually reserve part of my monthly paycheck for it. Just saying, even I have the budget for A30 now, I kinda hesitate as I am looking for more combo like BO and Coyote in Island or even Zest. I already have a A45 Navy/Solar and I really wish to push the boundary of the contrast between these two.

Just saying, I had this thought yesterday when I wish to compare CC Dimension to any similar TB Product. I am a bit surprise to learn the dimension of SA-UMP is almost similar to CC. Plus, SA-UMP also could be use in a way like CC, with its "Jaws Gatekeepers". It may not work very well but it still able to hold Dog's Treat on its adjustable wide opening but it doesn't have the roller dispenser on the bottom. Also, your personal belongings have to share the same compartment with the Dog's Treat. However, CC is built for such purpose hence it has way better overall built, feel and great experience in these purpose. Just saying~

Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil the on-going happy moment and excitement since the Debut, with my didn't-order-anything-but-looking-for-more-Summer-combo-lining-bag statement.

Again, hope you guys enjoy your orders and I am very looking forward to see all those photos. Perhaps after that, my so-far-strong-resistance may eventually broke down Wink. Like @llkway's recent photo with Binocular in CC, I almost fell for it.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Forum Member
    Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had two absolutely horrible days and what kept me going was tracking my TB order on the UPS website. Oh, Tuesday please come soon so I can go and cuddle my new dyneema/island aeronaut!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filou View Post
    I had two absolutely horrible days and what kept me going was tracking my TB order on the UPS website. Oh, Tuesday please come soon so I can go and cuddle my new dyneema/island aeronaut!
    You won't be disappointed! I've been wanting the A30 for a while but just wasn't quite ready. When I saw the black dyneema and island, I was so glad I'd waited. Just picked up my box at lunch, so can't share pics yet, but it is a beautiful combination. I'm already in love with black dyneema, and this color combo takes bag love to a whole new level! Now to plan more trips so it gets lots of use...hmmm...

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijouxandbeads View Post
    You won't be disappointed! I've been wanting the A30 for a while but just wasn't quite ready. When I saw the black dyneema and island, I was so glad I'd waited. Just picked up my box at lunch, so can't share pics yet, but it is a beautiful combination. I'm already in love with black dyneema, and this color combo takes bag love to a whole new level! Now to plan more trips so it gets lots of use...hmmm...
    I can't wait for the pictures!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I saw the black dyneema and island, I was so glad I'd waited. Just picked up my box at lunch, so can't share pics yet, but it is a beautiful combination. I'm already in love with black dyneema, and this color combo takes bag love to a whole new level!
    It really does seem that Black Dyneema/Island has 'nailed it' as a perfect colour combo. I'm seeing it all over the forums in various threads, people really seem to love it.

As a black ballistic fan myself, I think the Black Ballistic/Island is also stunning. Island and Black just seem to be a perfect pair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed my 3rd "new stuff" order yesterday (Saturday) and it shipped today (Sunday)! How great is that? Yet, here in the States it's Father's Day, so I hope the TB dads get their day.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those waiting for their A30s in black dyneema/island, as promised, a little something to help keep you going till UPS shows at your door :-) there's a touch of zest hanging around, and the steel wanted to be included to show how much it likes island and especially zest.

It's June.  It's quiet.  Just sayin'-image-jpg

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would look even prettier with STEEL 400D on the outside (and yes, I'm intentionally shouting Wink ).
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Pickup Truck in Mars Red Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, wow, wow! So excited for mine to arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington State
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those waiting for their A30s in black dyneema/island, as promised, a little something to help keep you going till UPS shows at your door :-) there's a touch of zest hanging around, and the steel wanted to be included to show how much it likes island and especially zest.

Wow! That black dyneema/island combo is gorgeous! Thanks for the pics. Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was purchasing paracord from lighthound.com for a camping need, and saw their "teal" and got some in the hopes it would match the Island dyneema in my A30. It does, and perfectly! Thought others might want to know in case I'm not the only one who likes to match zipper pulls to interior colors.

Here's the stock info (price is per foot)

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast