Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now I'm confused. This is my first debut and I just assumed that new bags and or colours would be revealed. But it sounds as though some of the bags/colours are of a limited quantity?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    But we felt like that wasn't quite enough, so I copy and pasted the username of everyone who has posted in this thread into a text file and then used a random number generator to pick someone and.... tomorrow or the next day GoStanford will receive samples of the new debuts and will be able to join us in the hinting.
    Oh yeah! I'm very excited to be a part of this. Thank you to Darcy and the Crew for the opportunity!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monisbrett View Post
    So now I'm confused. This is my first debut and I just assumed that new bags and or colours would be revealed. But it sounds as though some of the bags/colours are of a limited quantity?
    @monisbrett, It's not necessarily true that bags and colors debuted are of a limited quantity, but when items are popular they tend to sell out fast, and then you have to wait for a while for the crew sew more for the restock.

Also, it has frequently been the case that certain colors are only introduced for a limited period of time. That doesn't mean they only stay around for "hours", but it does mean that someone who visits the site some months later won't find those colors because they are part of a limited period run.

HTH

Forum Member
    Mateh Binyamin, Israel
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe some bags in Aubergine with not-wasabi lining? That said, I love my Aubersabi PU unreservedly.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a mistake in my dates. I think it's Monday the 15th. Lots of June events in my life this year.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    Okay, I am confused. Folks are saying Monday, June 16, but Monday is the 15th and the 16th is Tuesday. So is the debut on Monday or Tuesday?

Either way, I'm busy and know y'all will buy up all the colorful stuff before I get to it. Just like at Thanksgiving! (Yes, I am still pouting at missing the pared blend SCB by seconds).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Darcy's post #31 said June 16th but did not specify the day of the week so I'm going with Tuesday June 16th. And not just because that's a better day for me to stalk the site Wink
    Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

We plan to introduce the new Citizen Canine and a few other colorful surprises on June 16th. Stay tuned...
    Darcy was talking about June, 16th, which is a Tuesday (see Post #31).

ETA: and I second @jess and will go with that Tuesday Smilie

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. Then I really have my dates confused! I'm on retreat this week, nephew getting married the 12th (only his immediate family invited), I'm home in the 14th, mom's 85th on the 18th.....a big June here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I sneak peeked some items (stuff sacks...) in burnt orange dyneema in another post recently...

All I know is my next trip (Iceland/Norway) starts on June 23rd so if things debut on June 16th, I can probably get them before I leave! Yippee!!

Toronto, ON Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Moriond that clarifies it nicely. Luckily, I'm working from home next week so will be checking out the website both days.... a lot!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I thought I sneak peeked some items (stuff sacks...) in burnt orange dyneema in another post recently...
    I thought so too but I think it was the flash lightening the color of Iberian Dyneema.

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Are you referring to the thread Another "To Pilot or not to Pilot"??

I thought @luvdabags's explanation of "Iberian looking orange" made sense, especially because in the photo @tpnl posted the airplane on the Pilot's logo tag looked orange-y, too.

But maybe I am a wee bit biased as I would much prefer the teal Dyneema @luvdabags wished for ... Wink Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Awww...they really looked orange

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Hint #2: There is no one right answer.
    So lots of color? I love a world where everyone is right.

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Badger's Avatar
    Somerville, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Everyone" might be pushing it a teensy bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast