Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Synapse 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    I have a confession: since I got a Synapse 4 years ago, I haven't used any other brand of bag. I sometimes miss my Synapse when I have my Smart Alec, and vice versa, though.
    A Synapse 4? I want one! (said with a giggle) elisa

Singapore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buy multiples so that if one bag is being loaned out to the kids for a trip, I still have a backup Tom Bihn. One does not simply have no TB backup bag. Hahaha!
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marytattoo View Post
    I have an entire room of non-TB bags which need homes. I'm not one to sell on ebay. I do have a few I like which I'll keep because they are rare "perfect" bags. You know, it's the goldilocks thing, finding something "just right". I'm not sure if I'll use them again, but I won't get rid of them for awhile.
    Same boat here... I've got 11 or more packs right now (lose count all the time) and I think 4 of them will stay with me even though I'll never use a few of them again. I'm working on the best way to display them in an office right now Smilie they've got wears, tears, and memories and that seems right for them. The other 7 will be re-homed though!

In other news the Brain Bag is back with me in all its glory!
    Last edited by AllDayRuckoff; 06-23-2015 at 08:15 AM.
    Current EDC: S25 (BlkHyc)
    Current Closet: BB (Blk/Blk/Blk), SA (Blk/Blk/Iberian), UMP (Blk), TT(Island)
    Owner of All Day Ruckoff

Forum Member
    North East, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate having multiple TB bags for the same purpose. Like My Super Ego took a back seat when I had the opportunity to purchase an Empire Builder. I used the Empire Builder daily, and both are great bags in their own right. I started to switch out often to get my fix of both. I've since settled on my Super Ego, and sold the Empire Builder to a coworker. Now I want to get the Founder's Briefcase! Ugh, decisions decisions.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    I hate having multiple TB bags for the same purpose. Like My Super Ego took a back seat when I had the opportunity to purchase an Empire Builder. I used the Empire Builder daily, and both are great bags in their own right. I started to switch out often to get my fix of both. I've since settled on my Super Ego, and sold the Empire Builder to a coworker. Now I want to get the Founder's Briefcase! Ugh, decisions decisions.
    27L to 22.5L to 13L now that is impressive!

Forum Member
    North East, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayRuckoff View Post
    27L to 22.5L to 13L now that is impressive!
    My laptop's have changed. My honking 17" beast turned into a 14.5" ultrabook. I also am a bag hound. I love new bags. The Founders just looks good to me.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2