Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Summit Bed?

France
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sad the Skookum Dog line comes to an end
    I was waiting to have a dog to be able to buy all stuffs (no room nor time for now sadly)

I'm not suprise though (and am happy) that you donate to great non-profit organisation Smilie
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to see the end is nigh for the Skookum range......but heartfelt thanks to all at TB for their kindness and thoughtfulness re the donations.

Sadly our last dog died a couple of years ago now, we have always had Bearded Collies, three of which were rescue dogs. Unfortunately the current situation means no more dogs for now.....but I always love to read about the good works that dogs can do and how much joy, love and pleasure they bring to their human companions.

I couldn't find a photo of any of the Beardies with a TB bag, but here is one with a rabbit! His hair had been so severely clipped before we picked him up that it took years for his full coat to regrow....here he is after a year or so. It carried on growing, and growing!
    Summit Bed?-z-rabbit-tall-jpg

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I thought of you today backpack... I wish you could have been there to meet Jasper and Casey!
    I wish I could visit you guys more often, by coincidence, we were talking about the Northwest skies land, always attracted to this parts by the smiles of our friends and the beauty of the land.

If I had been there, chances are, Julianne and Keely, might have been inundated with questions because, their breakthrough work is non invasive to the ecosystem and, it rescues dogs, which means it needs to be expanded to all 50 states.
    Last edited by backpack; 01-30-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone got a delivery....bye bye egg crate mattress!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Original Ristretto, SuperEgo, Checkpoint Flyer, Brain Cell, New Ristretto, Empire Builder, Zephyr, Aeronaut 30, Aeronaut 45, Brain Bag, Night Flight Travel, travel trays, laundry bags, stuff sacks, snake charmer, etc...

France
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpepper View Post
    Someone got a delivery....bye bye egg crate mattress!![...]
    looks d** comfortable
    just a Bihnion here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2