Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EOS Lip Balm - Where do you carry yours?

So this is a bit random, but I'm curious, those of you who carry those balls of EOS lip balm - where/how do you carry yours? I've been trying to find the right solution. Obviously, I want to have it handy, but its shape means it doesn't fit into most of my small pouches, and it rolls out of pockets (and this is in various bags, my cafe bags, my parental unit, my side effect)... I'm trying to find the best solution, and wondered where others put theirs. In an ideal world it would have a ring on it and I could just clip it onto a key strap! As it stands now, it usually ends up at the bottom of whatever bag I'm carrying and I have to dig for it.
    Swift (Plum/Forest), Synapse 25 (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Aeronaut 30 (Navy/NWS), Aeronaut 45 (Black Dyneema/Island), Side Effect (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Co-Pilot (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Pilot (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet])Small Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Medium Cafe Bag (Grey/Olive), Large Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Solar), Daylight Backpack (Black Dyneema), and assorted accessories and smaller items in lots of colors.

Michigan, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't carried EOS lip balm for awhile. I like the unique shape, but it really is kind of a pain to carry. I usually just left it free-floating in my bag, and found it easy enough to locate. But I ended up relegating it to my bedside table and carrying traditional tube lip balm with me in my bags. Not helpful :-P I'm also curious what others use to carry it.
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm hoping to avoid that, because I do really like them, but they are so awkward!!
    Swift (Plum/Forest), Synapse 25 (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Aeronaut 30 (Navy/NWS), Aeronaut 45 (Black Dyneema/Island), Side Effect (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Co-Pilot (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Pilot (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet])Small Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Medium Cafe Bag (Grey/Olive), Large Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Solar), Daylight Backpack (Black Dyneema), and assorted accessories and smaller items in lots of colors.

Michigan, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe I didn't think of this before! What about a mini Q-Kit?
    kindness is contagious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just had to google 'EOS lip balm'. Looks nice.
    What about a Q-kit, could that work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Etsy has holders/patterns for them.
    Maybe glue a split ring to the top?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Q-kit. I have both Q-kit sizes and use the larger size to carry hand sanitizer (little one from Bath & Body Works), pocket pack tissues, small tube of hand lotion and the lip balm ball. I tried the EOS ball in the smaller Q-kit and it works fine too...enough room for two, but not much else probably.

Forum Member
    Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, a mini-Q kit would work (for two I think), but now, because you guys are awesome, I can explore Etsy for options too, because I gotta be honest, it would NEVER have occurred to me that people made so many clever things for/with the lip balm balls!! Hilarious!!