Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mouse Help

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    Thanks nealopp and backpack--Fortunately, my 13" air does have multiple USB ports...that feature is one of the reasons I couldn't go with the 11". I ended up ordering the 185--the reviews looked the best on that one. Thanks for all your help...the folks on this forum always seem to be a great resource for sorting things out. :-)

MacBook*Air - Features - Apple

Yikes--I just noticed that now the 11" also has 2 USB3 ports. Must be other people also wanted more than 1 port. :-)
    But, the very first Air did not have much ports, I remember it being a bone of contention for everyday users who wanted to upgrade. Airlines were starting to get tough on carry on size and for travel, lighter is better in any case.

I ended up opting for a "netbook" which is slightly bigger than my iPad Mini but much heavier, could not keep up when windows started its forced upgrades and could not be Linuxed because its main purpose was to house pictures.

By the way, its Cache is a perfect fit for an iPad Mini with keyboard case, with room to house power supplies for both devices when a library or lecture marathon is going on.
    Last edited by backpack; 04-14-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Forum Member
    Virginia, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! So much good information here...lots of great suggestions. I fear I could easily get sucked into the technology rabbit hole...:-)
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Just throwing this out there: I switched from a mouse to a wacom tablet years ago due to wrist pain, and haven't looked back. You can get a wacom intuos pen and touch for around $99.
    I met Wacom tablets, when the company was just starting out. I have always loved them.

I assumed, they are now, wireless and compatible with iPads but... they still use CD for software setup.

I bought a stylus for the iPad Mini, I should use it more often.

A note of caution, store your styli and any pen with a rubberized grip in a Freudian Slip, a FJN pen accessory Pouch, the FJN, a Pouch in any fabric.

Just not the Clear Pouches, the stylus mentioned above and a rubberized grip ballpoint clouded the plastic of two of my Knitting Tools Pouches which were used as pen pouches.

The Clear Pen Pouch in Steel Dyneema (Halcyon with white grid) which house my color pencils with erasers and pen grips looks good as new. It was bought when the Dyneema Pouches were first produced, quite some time ago.
    Subsequent Clear Pouches and Cubes housing everything from paperwork to first aid, beauty items, technology and lunch implements with no ill effects.
    Last edited by backpack; 04-14-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2