Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Somewhere in the Hills
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Place to buy Enveloops?

I used to buy my NiMH rechargeable batteries from Thomas Distributing, but it looks like they went under or changed hands or whatever.

So, where's the best place to get a good price and good service to but Enveloop AAs and AAAs?

Thanks in advance.
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    I used to buy my NiMH rechargeable batteries from Thomas Distributing, but it looks like they went under or changed hands or whatever.

So, where's the best place to get a good price and good service to but Enveloop AAs and AAAs?

Thanks in advance.
    This isn't a direct answer to your question, which is about eneloops (note the correct spelling), but if I were starting to research this from scratch, I'd look at the Wirecutter page reviews on both the subject of The Best Rechargeable Battery Charger (for AA and AAA batteries) and also their article on The Best Rechargeable AA Batteries. One of the discussion points in the latter linked article was "We were shocked to see the eneloops perform so poorly after reading so many positive reviews". They go on to provide information on their experience with the actual and claimed number of recharge cycles for the various brands that they evaluate.

Anyway, I'd start there, and check out their linked sources. Or I would restrict myself to their top recommended eneloops, if you're sure that's what you want.

HTH

moriond

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazon is where I get mine, can't say they have the best price, but I feel it is the most reliable place to buy them and the price is good for me. I tend to buy the pro versions.

Forum Member
    Somewhere in the Hills
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. I actually did spell it correctly the first time, but my computer spell-corrected and screwed it up worse than I thought. I'll check out the links.
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Costco...and my message has to be at least 10 characters.